Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being TOO looksmaxed is a FAILO

• Thread starter SiteFasterThanLookism
  • Start date
S

SiteFasterThanLookism

Banned
-
Today at uni there was this 6"4 superchad with perfect haircut, perfect white teeth, perfect fitted high class clothes and expensive watch. It was like a meme, its too ridiculous like he is a different species. Everyone acknowledged that he was superior but no on interacted. If he had lazy stubble and messy hair every girl in a 10 mile radius would bend over backwards but since hes soo looksmaxed everyone thinks he's super high maintenance and no one approaches or puts out because they dont want to look "easy"

its over for looksmaxed chads

lol does it even make sense

YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY GIRLS EVER LOL

only way is being born some 10/10 chad, perfect personality from large social circle and confirmation since young, lots of girlfriends loyal to you growing up

so thats like 1 million guys in the world at most

i bet he simply lacked masculinity

no one calls a DOM guy try hard, EVER

Super-duper-mega-cope.

mylifeistrash said:
i bet he simply lacked masculinity

no one calls a DOM guy try hard, EVER

Yep, probably a Barrettesque dyke.

He looksmaxxed while you copemaxxed.

girls only want legit chads that never heard or looksmaxxing

ghostcell said:
lol does it even make sense

YOU CAN NEVER SATISFY GIRLS  EVER LOL

only way is being born some 10/10 chad, perfect personality from large social circle and confirmation since young, lots of girlfriends loyal to you growing up

so thats like 1 million guys in the world at most

More like 1,000.

If he's a true Chad I'm sure he's slaying lol. But you don't want to look like you're trying too hard.
He's attractive so I'm sure he gets some.

He sure is slaying but i get what you ugly people are to intimitaded by him and that also means ugly girls

the copemeter has reach new levels in this thread

This isn't a cope, it's actually legit. Girls don't want a guy who tries too hard or seems too fake. 10/10 stylemaxxed perfect Chad will get mogged by 8/10 Chad with stubble and unkempt hair.

SiteFasterThanLookism said:
its over for looksmaxed chads

boyo i do believe you made me shit me pants laughtering

Chads can't look try hard, he was probably a chad-lite. The definition of try hard is trying to look or act like chad when you aren't.

Probably assumed he was gay. Happens all the time for guys that over-looksmax

Looksmax as far as you can tbh.

Framecel222 said:
This isn't a cope, it's actually legit. Girls don't want a guy who tries too hard or seems too fake. 10/10 stylemaxxed perfect Chad will get mogged by 8/10 Chad with stubble and unkempt hair.

Look good = get girls.

its all about being naturally handsome, just lol @ copers spending $100 + on clothes and shoes and expensive haircut.

U will get amoged by bedhair chad in his ripped jeans and white t

Because they want NATURALLY handsome men, and you can never truly please femoids nowadays. They probably thought he was overcompensating or some shit.

Get more RAM and go back to Lookism