Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being the Patriach/The Dominant man in a relationship (at least nowadays) is one of the most cucked things you can do.

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
★★★★★
The reasoning? Very Simple, think about it, you have a FUCKTON OF OBLIGATIONS AND THINGS EXPECTED FROM YOU, and she has absolutely NO obligations.

She is entitled to everything and you are not entitled to shit,
You are obligated to provide for children that may not even be yours,
You must bow down to your "wife" as a protector and provider without even recieving anything in return, and yes, wife in Quotation Marks because shes not yours, youre simply her pay piggy.
She has all the freedom to go fuck groids on your own dime or troon out your kids.
If you say otherwise you will be seen as an abuser, a rapist ETC.

And she can freely divorcerape you, take away your kids, half your life's work and force YOU to pay for her bullshit for life, congrats bro, you just became the textbook example of an cuck.:feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at People here who want "me need muh submissive and muh trad wife:soy::soy::soy:" because especially nowadays, this is the norm in those types of relationships, is this what you fantasize and wish for dude? BEYOND CUCKED, and its the same people who say "femdom" and "mommydom" and shit like that is cucked.:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelskek:

And dont as a final note, another mega JFL at the ITtrannies who think we all want "muh tradwife":feelshaha::feelshaha:

Case Closed.

Last edited:
Being the leader in relationships nowadays is all the responsibility and none of the benefits it offered in the past

Its basically glorified cuckoldry.:feelskek::feelskek:
True. “I’m the man of the relationship inkwell! I take care of all her bills and all the chores for her like a good husband! :feels: She gives me sex once a month too, so I mog you!” That’s how they think

True. “I’m the man of the relationship inkwell! I take care of all her bills and all the chores for her like a good husband! :feels: She gives me sex once a month too, so I mog you!” That’s how they think
Yet some retards here, who have usernames and post ranking btw, want a glorified version of this shit "SHE NEED TO BE CUTE INNOCENT JB TRADWIFE!!!!", and what prevents her from getting railed by abdul behind your back nowadays :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yet some retards here, who have usernames and post ranking btw, want a glorified version of this shit "SHE NEED TO BE CUTE INNOCENT JB TRADWIFE!!!!", and what prevents her from getting railed by abdul behind your back nowadays :feelskek: :feelskek:
Yep. Jfl that anyone would take on all the responsibilities for a modern cunt. If I lived in the 1800s and found some innocent farm girl who had no prior experience and who would actually pair bond with me, I would provide for her since she would be worth it. For a modern woman though? Fuck no. Not worth it in the slightest

Yep. Jfl that anyone would take on all the responsibilities for a modern cunt. If I lived in the 1800s and found some innocent farm girl who had no prior experience and who would actually pair bond with me, I would provide for her since she would be worth it. For a modern woman though? Fuck no. Not worth it in the slightest
biggest reason why tradcons alongside "submissive wife!!!!!" tards are universal cucks.

Indeed. Any man in a relationship like this today is a cuck.

That's why I'd prefer a wealthy or more dominant foid, personally. Someone who's on equal ground with me so I don't have to pay for her shit. Not that I'd be able to get either, specially since none is willing to date down.

Also, to get married in 2024 is beyond retarded

That's why I'd prefer a wealthy or more dominant foid, personally. Someone who's on equal ground with me so I don't have to pay for her shit. Not that I'd be able to get either, specially since none is willing to date down.

Also, to get married in 2024 is beyond retarded
makes sense tbh, that kind of dynamic is WAY less cucked, why? you both still have obligations. (when foid is dominant both of you do, but when you are the provider or the dominant, she aint have to do shit.), which is WAY better than being "muh patriach"

makes sense tbh, that kind of dynamic is WAY less cucked, why? you both still have obligations. (when foid is dominant both of you do, but when you are the provider or the dominant, she aint have to do shit.), which is WAY better than being "muh patriach"
Yeah, since I've been a KHHVcel for all of my life I don't really have an ego nor would care about being with a more successful foid than me, but normies do. Which is why this retarded trend of tradwives has been going rampant for a while. They cling to something that no longer exists.

About a little less than a hundred years ago this would've been the norm, since foids weren't in any priviledged positions and gave you something in return. But nowadays, they don't nor feel obligated to do so. And they actually hold most if not all the power in the relationship despite not doing shit. At least if you were with a wealthier woman, you'd know she's not doing it to get into your pocket, and just wants to fuck you.

Yeah, since I've been a KHHVcel for all of my life I don't really have an ego nor would care about being with a more successful foid than me, but normies do. Which is why this retarded trend of tradwives has been going rampant for a while. They cling to something that no longer exists.

About a little less than a hundred years ago this would've been the norm, since foids weren't in any priviledged positions and gave you something in return. But nowadays, they don't nor feel obligated to do so. And they actually hold most if not all the power in the relationship despite not doing shit. At least if you were with a wealthier woman, you'd know she's not doing it to get into your pocket, and just wants to fuck you.
Very true, if a wealthier foid wants you, it most likely means genuine love and desire, she already shits out money and connections, she mostly cant earn much from you,

that's why i call trads, tradcucks. You will be working in the coal mines for 10 hours a day while she's fucking chad. Cheating was fairly common in the past as well. Tradcucks have this delusion that if we took woman's rights away, they would magically become innocent creatures that would love and care for us. In reality, she would be fucking Chad behind your back or choke you in your sleep.

that's why i call trads, tradcucks. You will be working in the coal mines for 10 hours a day while she's fucking chad. Cheating was fairly common in the past as well. Tradcucks have this delusion that if we took woman's rights away, they would magically become innocent creatures that would love and care for us. In reality, she would be fucking Chad behind your back or choke you in your sleep.
LOL back in the day she would 100% risk getting stoned for adultery just to get a taste of chad, if thats not a sign that foids are irrepairably fucked up, idk what that is.

the 'dominance' that redpillers fetishize is just play-acting

it's just because they look boring, so they have to act like a baboon to entertain foids

they're just trained clown cucks that serve foids

the 'dominance' that redpillers fetishize is just play-acting

it's just because they look boring, so they have to act like a baboon to entertain foids

they're just trained clown cucks that serve foids
Pretty much any trad husband, patriarch or dominant man in the relationship today is def one lol.

Pretty much any trad husband, patriarch or dominant man in the relationship today is def one lol.
basically, it's like more pathetic bdsm

especially when foids have enough institutional backing to make these relationships foundationless. the foid is ultimately in control

being 'trad' is just something that foids do because they're bored or want to grift off incel 'alt-right' simps

basically, it's like more pathetic bdsm

especially when foids have enough institutional backing to make these relationships foundationless. the foid is ultimately in control

being 'trad' is just something that foids do because they're bored or want to grift
doesnt even deserve getting called bdsm, call it for what it is, CUCKOLDRY.

Last edited: