Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Being tall is such an advantage, bro".

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Zoomer Trader keeps posting videos of toilets obsessing over their 6'5~6'9 boyfriends and talking about literally any random toilet is "Chad-only" turk hurk, yes, this "teehee" is meant against the gaslighting incels who will claim that being tall is somehow sooooooooo desirable.

So Zoomer Trader posted this video:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYete9PT/

He then captioned it with "At Chad's house", but this is her boyfriend:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYetymSd/

"My love forever".

He's a 6/10 and looks very short, he's almost her height. Being a 6/10 man is quite mogger, most men are 5/10 and if you're 6/10 you already mog 75% of men, sure that isn't enough to be successful on dating apps and you'll likely get a few matches a week but it's still enough to land her, even with a short stature.

So, feeling so sad and alone as I am I registered for an international dating site, like all pre-Tinder sites you can add filters for age, sex, location, height, Etc. The VERY FIRST profile I clicked on had this:

Screenshot 20230120 1204202

She is 5'3 to 5'11 only, I'm several inches too tall for her. Meanwhile grifters like Tails say "height vs. face is a debate that can never be resolved, all White Zoomers are 6'7 which is a toilet's minimum standards, turk hurk" despite Zoomers being shorter than Millennials on average by half an inch, then people like Men's Maxxing say "if you're short you need to go to Guatemala". Sure, he delisted that video and has backtracked a lot of what he said and even went up against the Jesus of Blackpill himself, Wheat Waffles, defending shortcels.

I have joined several dating sites and apps and I've never seen a toilet filter me out for being too short, yet I'm commonly filtered out for being too tall.

I'm absolutely sick of the gaslighting done by other Blackpillers claiming that I have some sort of advantage. :feelswhat:

Now I know what it's like being a Whitecel and constantly being gaslighted with others claiming that you're a "Fakecel" because of that one feature.

Inceldom is rarely due to one feature, it's a combination of different factors.

Also, her top country is Spain, Manlet paradise.

Attachments

• 061b28a9b0c44cd2407a871453b24e91.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • 5ea51fd373c37157d1ca230f3a4b3fc6.mp4
    1.6 MB
Tall = good frame
Gymmaxed tall frame = Normie at worst
Volcel
/close

A bloo bloo bloo, let me omit the fact that men respect me more than manlets bc some foid put on a dating app that I'm too tall once

Why do you watch zoomer crap like chink tok

Heightpill is the most brutal you can’t do anything it’s just fucking over

Fuck you tallfags inklers

Your Tall Like @Swagpilled

You Gotta Be mentalcel at this Point.

Your Tall Like @Swagpilled

You Gotta Be mentalcel at this Point.
as long as you're above 5'8 height doesn't matter. to women it all looks the same anyway as long as you're taller than them

America has some of the most mediocre looking white girls, I’ve ever seen. Makes the UK look good. I understand people that says white girls are overrated looking at that. Europe mogs them hard.

A bloo bloo bloo, let me omit the fact that men respect me more than manlets bc some foid put on a dating app that I'm too tall once
This nigger really wrote an entire multi paragraph essay crying because he saw one singular foid on tinder say she prefers short men out of the 99% who don’t and because he saw one relatively short guy getting pussy

Least fragile tallfag

@Zhou Chang-Xing how tall are you?

stop using tiktok it's horrible unless ur chad or a foid

Zoomer Trader keeps posting videos of toilets obsessing over their 6'5~6'9 boyfriends and talking about literally any random toilet is "Chad-only" turk hurk, yes, this "teehee" is meant against the gaslighting incels who will claim that being tall is somehow sooooooooo desirable.

"My love forever".

He's a 6/10 and looks very short, he's almost her height. Being a 6/10 man is quite mogger, most men are 5/10 and if you're 6/10 you already mog 75% of men, sure that isn't enough to be successful on dating apps and you'll likely get a few matches a week but it's still enough to land her, even with a short stature.

So, feeling so sad and alone as I am I registered for an international dating site, like all pre-Tinder sites you can add filters for age, sex, location, height, Etc. The VERY FIRST profile I clicked on had this:

View attachment 697784

She is 5'3 to 5'11 only, I'm several inches too tall for her. Meanwhile grifters like Tails say "height vs. face is a debate that can never be resolved, all White Zoomers are 6'7 which is a toilet's minimum standards, turk hurk" despite Zoomers being shorter than Millennials on average by half an inch, then people like Men's Maxxing say "if you're short you need to go to Guatemala". Sure, he delisted that video and has backtracked a lot of what he said and even went up against the Jesus of Blackpill himself, Wheat Waffles, defending shortcels.

I have joined several dating sites and apps and I've never seen a toilet filter me out for being too short, yet I'm commonly filtered out for being too tall.

I'm absolutely sick of the gaslighting done by other Blackpillers claiming that I have some sort of advantage. :feelswhat:

Now I know what it's like being a Whitecel and constantly being gaslighted with others claiming that you're a "Fakecel" because of that one feature.

Cope

He’s 6’2
That's how tall I was supposed to be according to a Doctor from a certain religion and people, but I fell significantly short of that. The doctor lied.

"My love forever".

View attachment 697784

Me at all of them

Fail Run Over GIF

Heightpill is the most brutal you can’t do anything it’s just fucking over

Fuck you tallfags inklers
You can do something about it. It's called getting in a ram 2008 700 and do what needs to be done. They don't deserve reproduction because they were born cheaters. Banning them is the way to go.
Fail Run Over GIF
Car Crash Magic GIF by DefyTV
run them over. Ban them from this world. ( In GTA v)

Tall = good frame
Gymmaxed tall frame = Normie at worst
Volcel
/close

This nigger really wrote an entire multi paragraph essay crying because he saw one singular foid on tinder say she prefers short men out of the 99% who don’t and because he saw one relatively short guy getting pussy

Least fragile tallfag

It’s always been face + Access to women + NT

You can do something about it. It's called getting in a ram 2008 700 and do what needs to be done. They don't deserve reproduction because they were born cheaters. Banning them is the way to go.
Fail Run Over GIF
Car Crash Magic GIF by DefyTV
run them over. Ban them from this world. ( In GTA v)

my observations tell that zoomer trader is blackpill dealer for 14yr old retards