Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being stunted is the absolute worst

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★★
my advice to youngcels:

dont delay ANYTHING

im 22yo oldcel and it is basically over

i sit near playgrounds and watch elementary school kids play and i envision myself with them, thats how stunted i am

i sit near playgrounds and watch elementary school kids play and i envision myself with them, thats how stunted i am
:feelsLSD:

You will never get back your childhood days, so if you've wasted them like I have, it's over.

Least pedocel of 2024

its trucel as fuck

I miss my childhood too

I haven’t aged for these past 5 years everyday is the same.

nigga what

You will never get back your childhood days, so if you've wasted them like I have, it's over.
Wasting would imply we had a chance to begin with

45940.jpg

my advice to youngcels:

dont delay ANYTHING
I agree with you in principle but at the same time when you can't match up to your full abilities Society expects from you because of your genetic determination there's no sense in trying to be responsible towards this system why should I get a car or a job when I can't even get with a girl I can get a car I can get a job I had both never had a girl it defeats the purpose it's a waste of money and a waste of time to try to be a functioning member of society and Chase success the American dream has been dead for a long time and it never began for people like us I still feel like a 15-year-old and I'm in my thirties for real