Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being Somali is suicidefuel

S

SOMCEL

Banned
-
I think being born a Somali man is the worst punishment God can give you
No race of foid is attracted to us (have you ever heard a girl say she likes somali boys? no.)
99% Somalis are subhumans
We have terrible hairlines, receeding from birth
We are skinny to the point of looking malnourished
Dicklets
Bulb shaped heads
Everybody hates us, whites think we are terrorists and pirates
Being Somali is hell and pure suifuel to me

JFL Somalia has the 4th highest birth rate in the world. Clearly some of them are having sex.

It's over for somalicels.

Somalicels are truecels. Hard to argue against racepill when it is about Somalis

just run pirate game

Just be pirate theory is legit tho

There are 1 billion people in India so curries cant be incel
gtfo
You are incel because you are ugly, not because of your race. Those things you listed didn't stop other Somalians. If I get told to go to SEA, then I can tell you to go back home (if you aren't there already). Clearly women there are willing to fuck.

You are incel because you are ugly, not because of your race. Those things you listed didn't stop other Somalians. If I get told to go to SEA, then I can tell you to go back home (if you aren't there already). Clearly women there are willing to fuck.
Cope
99% of Somali guys I know are virgins
Going back to Somalia to find a wife is something I am planning to do if i haven’t ascended by 25.
You can’t compare ethnics situation in their home countries to the west.

I think being born a Somali man is the worst punishment God can give you
No race of foid is attracted to us (have you ever heard a girl say she likes somali boys? no.)
99% Somalis are subhumans
We have terrible hairlines, receeding from birth
We are skinny to the point of looking malnourished
Dicklets
Bulb shaped heads
Everybody hates us, whites think we are terrorists and pirates
Being Somali is hell and pure suifuel to me
Lol you just roasted your very own race

Cope
Going back to Somalia to find a wife is something I am planning to do if i haven’t ascended by 25.
Retard

Equal gender ratio, young population, and high birth rate. No fucking excuse. Don't be a dumbass.

Cope

Somalis are probably in the worst situation in regards to getting white girls in North America. That much is true. But you're in a great position to go home and get a ultra religious wife who won't cuck you etc. All ethnicels in the west are volcels, all have the option of getting a wife from a poverty region of their ethnicity. You also have the bonus that you won't get judged whatsoever as a fucking loser by society for doing so, like white men would. Somali girls are ok and thin compared to the west african types.

Somalis are probably in the worst situation in regards to getting white girls in North America. That much is true. But you're in a great position to go home and get a ultra religious wife who won't cuck you etc. All ethnicels in the west are volcels, all have the option of getting a wife from a poverty region of their ethnicity. You also have the bonus that you won't get judged whatsoever as a fucking loser by society for doing so, like white men would. Somali girls are ok and thin compared to the west african types.

Yeah we're volcel because we can fuck 1 girl in our late 20s. Good observation.

Yeah we're volcel because we can fuck 1 girl in our late 20s. Good observation.

Some yes, "ricecels" can do this at any age and not have to marry because their home regions are not strict on sexual conduct. Curries, Arabs, Somalis etc. yes your observation is true but at that point all you can do is blame the culture in that region.

it is true, all though somalis have it the worse as blacks, they can atleast lay thug game because they are black

XD a Somalian damn! Your country is a shit hole and you breed like cockroaches so

Some yes, "ricecels" can do this at any age and not have to marry because their home regions are not strict on sexual conduct. Curries, Arabs, Somalis etc. yes your observation is true but at that point all you can do is blame the culture in that region.
This is the biggest cope I have ever seen.
Most times when an ethnic goes to their country to get a wife, she leaves them as soon as she gets a western citizenship
Most ethnics cant even speak their language well - how tf are they gonna communicate with a woman who has lived in a 3rd world country all her life
And they have a strict honour code in those countries, we can’t slay like whites can in Asia and getting married isnt as easy as it seems

This is the biggest cope I have ever seen.
Most times when an ethnic goes to their country to get a wife, she leaves them as soon as she gets a western citizenship
Most ethnics cant even speak their language well - how tf are they gonna communicate with a woman who has lived in a 3rd world country all her life
And they have a strict honour code in those countries, we can’t slay like whites can in Asia and getting married isnt as easy as it seems

How is it cope? You just confirmed what I said is true, arabs/curries/somalis DO have the option of getting a wife from their homeland, but little else except getting a woman in the west(as an incel you've declared this impossible/unlikely). The idea they're going to leave you as soon as they get to america etc. is unlikely, also you have the option of moving there.

whites think we are terrorists and pirates

You forgot gang rapists. Quite a few cases in the UK now where somalis gang rape some roastie.

I'm an ugly ethnic too but damn it must suck to be Somali, is it even possible to be a Somali man and not an incel?

just run the pirate game bro

I'm not even going to lie to you OP
Somalians are as subhuman as south indians.
You're in a pretty bad position too.
Somali women are hot though, i have no fucking clue how most somalian men look so subhuman