Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘Being so against feminism shows that you’re privileged’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Being so against feminism shows that you’re privileged’.

No! The whole point of being against feminism is the fact the ones against it hate that feminism makes men underprivileged compared to women. People aren’t against feminism for no reason.

Damn, I guess we here are the most privileged people on the planet.

Who knew?

JFL foids are the privileged ones - they live on tutorial mode. To hate women is the only rational response.

Damn, I guess we here are the most privileged people on the planet.

Who knew?
Yeah, man, it sure as hell feels privileged to be suffering from personal problems and sexual frustration on top of that (sarcasm).

I'm sick of their bs rhetoric. Feminism is not about equality, it never was about equality either. Feminism wants to establish absolute female superiority and keep ugly guys at the bottom of society. They do that by pushing nonexistent crap like "rape culture" and "the patriarchy" into the mainstream. Women are the most privileged group of people to have ever existed. They always babble about "muh pay gap" which has been debunked multiple times. Cathy Newman looked like an absolute clown when she was debating JP about the gender gap. And ofc, as you might expect, all of her arguments were hogwash. I'm tired of women trying to victimise themselves. It pisses me off to no fucking end. I don't believe a word that comes out of a bitch's mouth. They're all literally the fucking same; the same rhetoric, same talking points, same likes and dislikes. No deviation whatsoever.

"I've been raped wah wah wah" translates to "an ugly guy hit on me"

"domestic violence" translates to "a hot guy didn't want to sleep with me"

"our society is dominated by white males" translates to "I want to sound progressive"

Fuck women. Fuck feminism. And fuck society that enables them. I'm sick of their crap.

Last edited:
I'm sick of their bs rhetoric. Feminism is not about equality, it never was about equality either. Feminism wants to establish absolute female superiority and keep ugly guys at the bottom of society. They do that by pushing nonexistent crap like "rape culture" and "the patriarchy" into the mainstream. Women are the most privileged group of people to have ever existed. They always babble about "muh pay gap" which has been debunked multiple times. Cathy Newman looked like an absolute clown when she was debating JP about the gender gap. And ofc, as you might expect, all of her arguments were hogwash. I'm tired of women trying to victimise themselves. It pisses me off to no fucking end. I don't believe a word that comes out of a bitch's mouth. They're all literally the fucking same; the same rhetoric, same talking points, same likes and dislikes. No deviation whatsoever.

"I've been raped wah wah wah" translates to "an ugly guy hit on me"

"domestic violence" translates to "a hot guy didn't want to sleep with me"

"our society is dominated by white males" translates to "I want to sound progressive"

Fuck women. Fuck feminism. And fuck society that enables them. I'm sick of their crap.
Meme Reaction GIF

I have a peepee where are my male privileges

‘Being so against feminism shows that you’re privileged’.

No! The whole point of being against feminism is the fact the ones against it hate that feminism makes men underprivileged compared to women. People aren’t against feminism for no reason.
That statement from them is a fucking obvious non-sequitur. These people lack even the most basic reasoning ability holy shit.

I'm against feminism because it's based on a false premise. E.g. that women are """""oppressed""""" and men are privileged. This just isn't true in current year for western countries full stop.

Many people/women mistakenly "think" it is because they're making the Apex fallacy and they think 1% of men/Chads are all that exist. The rest of the low status/ugly men don't even exist or enter the equation. On average women have an easier life than men and the gap is frankly not a small one either.

Like the old Chris Rock standup iirc, men are valued only so long as they provide something. Women are basically valued inherently and both familys and papa government go way easier on women. My observation is in the work place less is expected of them too especially in male dominated fields where they are essentially diversity hires.

People care when women complain, people don't care when men do. When men have a problem we're expected to boot strap and the blame is always placed on us for it. This much more frequently is not so for women.

Men also have to barter hard core to get mates -- most men have to wage slave themselves into the ground at jobs they hate to even have a chance with a low tier/low status woman. If you're even an average woman though you can probably swing marrying a betabux with a good job and just being a stay at home mom + watching netflix all day. Then you just divorce rape them later and bam, you've got your retirement lol. The whole system is bullshit.

Last edited:
Based but they'll still get cucked by white chads. They need to ban race mixing too