Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being short is one of the most humiliating things ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
Water is wet, I know. But if you think being a grown man and smaller than 13 year old girls isn't embarrassing, then I don't know what to tell you. Most people treat it as a stupid thing to be insecure about, and will ridicule or discourage you from coping with being short. But a lot of bitches can't live without makeup and if you told them to stop wearing it, you'll get beat up by a bunch of white knights.

I agree that it isn't ideal to wallow in self pity all day because of your height, but it's near fucking impossible to ignore it. I also hate when 6'2 tallfags tell you being short is probably not that bad and being tall has plenty of downsides. No it fucking doesn't, especially since 6'2 is pretty normal. I wish I wasn't persistently annoyed with how retarded society is.

No justice in this world. All the people are subconsciously in favor of eugenics. Good thing is, tall fags have statistically more dieseases. Too bad they slay 10 pussies before getting ill.

No justice in this world. All the people are subconsciously in favor of eugenics. Good thing is, tall fags have statistically more dieseases. Too bad they slay 10 pussies before getting ill.
Kek.

I am actually in the process of learning Spanish and Portuguese right now while saving up to start my life over in South America specifically because of my manletism. I feel like my life is already down the drain since I am in my 30s but I just don't want to live out the rest of my days getting heightmogged by tallfags in the US. Part of me thinks that if I move to some mid-low population town with a good fishing culture that I will find a fuckable local foid who will let me put it inside of her on a daily basis and make existing worth the effort.

I am actually in the process of learning Spanish and Portuguese right now while saving up to start my life over in South America specifically because of my manletism. I feel like my life is already down the drain since I am in my 30s but I just don't want to live out the rest of my days getting heightmogged by tallfags in the US. Part of me thinks that if I move to some mid-low population town with a good fishing culture that I will find a fuckable local foid who will let me put it inside of her on a daily basis and make existing worth the effort.
Just move to a shithole with african economy to fuck a hole theory.

good luck man...good luck
Thanks
Just move to a shithole with african economy to fuck a hole theory.
I am a real Seamaxxer irl. I don't care about the local economy. As long as I can get my dick wet in some latin pussy and continue catching fish until the day I die then I will be able to avoid the rope. I can live anywhere with a coast but if I lived inland I would have roped by now.

Couldn’t agree more

Women hate short men, Men hate short men and children laugh at them

What I hate about being short is that mediocre people think they are superior, when they are only getting by.