Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being Sad and Lonely Accelerates Aging More Than Smoking

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★

ClipboardImage 1

I'm surprised I don't look much older than I am, I'll take a nose-dive in that regard though soon I think.

Makes sense I've been lonely most of my life and people say I look like I'm 40 years old.

Trucels don’t have friends.

@Incelius Savage, only the alone and friendless can be incel. :blackpill:

Bad stress can kill.

But lots of sleep extends

Makes sense I already have eyebags and bit of wrinkles on forehead

I am sad and lonely

I also smoke

I don’t think I’m gonna live long, I guess it’s for the bettER

U have internet?
Yeah, but I'm autistic, and too lazy to look up anything that doesn't fall within my very niche selection of interests. It's a deep personal flaw I'm well aware of, and don't have the energy or ambition to do anything about it.

Grain storage...
Well, I'll be damned. I kinda guessed from the name that's what it was, but guessing doesn't always turn out that way.

Look, I deserve a girlfriend after all.
But oh well, no breeding for my face either way!

Yeah, but I'm autistic, and too lazy to look up anything that doesn't fall within my very niche selection of interests. It's a deep personal flaw I'm well aware of, and don't have the energy or ambition to do anything about it.

Well, I'll be damned. I kinda guessed from the name that's what it was, but guessing doesn't always turn out that way.
Cities formed around grain storage areas because it was a garenteed food sorcery.