Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

being romantic for foids is cucked.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
romance was invented by men basically. women arent romantic. so you are giving them something that they will never give back to you. romance is cringe.

not per-se

like if i was in relationship with a foid i wouldnt mind buying her flowers and stuff

Last edited:
a mans soul dies when he realizes women are the least romantic people of all time and his romantic fantasies involving women will never come to fruition. women can only lust not love.

They only like romance if its done by Chad.

a mans soul dies when he realizes women are the least romantic people of all time and his romantic fantasies involving women will never come to fruition. women can only lust not love.
I learned this the hard way, and now I realize that foids are completely incapable of love and having a oneitis is a waste of time and it fucks you up mentally for the rest of your life

They only like romance if its done by Chad.
so then thats my point its not romance or love its lust. men fall in love with sub 5s all the time and dream about doing romantic things with them. women do not.

romance was invented by men basically. women arent romantic. so you are giving them something that they will never give back to you. romance is cringe.
high IQ

I think romance started in the 1700s. Before then it was all about survival and making babies.

muh flowers and chocolates

I still want to do it. I just want a good low tier becky who is also into nerdy stuff, video games and marvel movies. That's all I want mang :feelsbadman:

Being an incel is fucking torture. I want to ascend, I want to leave, but I can't. I will never be able to.

All the women who fucking LIE about liking 'nerdy men' are just picturing Henry Cavill with glasses. That's it. Chad with glasses.

It's just a fantasy anyway. I'm 30 and no woman has ever expressed any sort of interest in me so far. So there's no way it will somehow happen in the future.

so then thats my point its not romance or love its lust. men fall in love with sub 5s all the time and dream about doing romantic things with them. women do not.
very good point

This hurts so much. It hurts so much to realize women 'like' romance only because they get something out of it. Be it a nice dinner, gifts, or simply attention and compliments.

It's men who can love, it's men who are romantic. Sure, a large part of it is just lust, but there is undeniably also romance.

I FEEL THE NEED TO BE ROMANTIC. BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M UGLY.

WOMEN WOULD RATHER BE WITH AN ABUSIVE TOXIC GOOD LOOKING MAN THAN AN UGLY NICE GUY.

FUCK WOMEN. FUCK WOMEN SO MUCH. I WILL FUCKING JERK OFF AGAIN TO FEMALE GORE VIDS TONIGHT. FUCK WOMEN FOR MAKING ME SUFFER LIKE THIS