Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being rejected/ ghosted is the worse feeling in the world for a male

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Seriously everytime this happens ( and i feel like ghosting hurts more, because the femoid acts like the subhuman actually had a chance with her) it kills me inside. Why? Because it kills our biological instinct to find a female and relationship and/ or fuck her. And when we do not achieve this it affects us. This is why so many young men, especially ugly ones kill themselves off because they cant deal with the mental pain and the added depression or whatever other fucked up shit they got going in their life.

Seriously its fucking suicide fuel, getting constantly ghosted makes me wanna kill myself.

Fuck femoids, they really are disgusting hypergamous picky cunts who will never give the ugly but good hearted men a go

I feel you.
I’m too tired of being ghosted to try anymore.

they'll usually get me roped in a good amount then ghost me when they cant find a reason to evade hanging out with me anymore. not that a cunt would rub her pussy on my cock even if I did somehow get her to hangout. I don't even care about being ghosted by this stuck up western whores anymore. I just want to get to SEA and then mug and fuck in Minecraft any western cunt who dares stray that far out of the west.

I feel you.
I’m too tired of being ghosted to try anymore.
I wish i just stopped caring, but everytime i try to stop caring, i always go back to the dating sites and back to where i started. Thanks very much genetics, biological sex drive, and femoid cunts, i owe it all to you <3

Being rejected by cute girls is knockdown. Literally wanting to lay down in bed

A foid who told me numerous times that
  • I was attractive
  • She was happy I entered her life
  • She was really attracted to me
  • She wouldn't block me
Ghosted me by changing her number/blocking my number. I don't know if she's alive or dead because all I had was her number. I was so subhuman in her eyes that she never even told me goodbye. She just disappeared. It's funny because the few times I met her, she seemed interested in me and we hit it off so good. It was all an act. She never liked me in the first place

I wish i just stopped caring, but everytime i try to stop caring, i always go back to the dating sites and back to where i started. Thanks very much genetics, biological sex drive, and femoid cunts, i owe it all to you <3
I still care I’m just too scared of being lead on for weeks to then get ignored again.
It all feels so pointless.

@PM-ME_STRIPPERS

It's not even our fault as to why we're being ignored & ghosted by our looksmatch. All this rejection and mistreatment is because of technology.

This shouldn't be happening.

Before social media, foids only had access to a small pool of guys at work, school, friends, and/or neighborhood.

Our parents had it soooo easy because competition wasn't as fierce.

Now with social media giving them access to finest superior genetic males in a 45 mile radius in all directions.. it's no wonder they look at us with disgust, replace us, ditch us, and forget about us.

When they look at the chads that are talking to them via these apps.. then they look at us... we look like subhuman ugly males via comparison.

At the end of the day, there's nothing we can do but step-aside. The entire system is against us..

Trying to participate in this looksmaxing armsrace = never ending depression & stress

Accepting your fate and genetic inferiority = Peace

We just can't compete against these social media algorithms that shove local chads in front of our looksmatch's face

I get ghosted by so-called friends and foids alike. Ragefuel.

I got ghosted so many times I can't count. It's true, it feels fucking bad man.

They can’t even make up a valid excuse or explanation as to why they don’t like you, because the only reason there is, is that your simply not good enough for them and your an ugly sack of shit. Instead they just completely ignore your existence, hours of talking, texting, hanging out, bonding. It all amounts to nothing but them completely denying you ever had anything to do with them

I never approach any foids.

A foid who told me numerous times that
  • I was attractive
  • She was happy I entered her life
  • She was really attracted to me
  • She wouldn't block me
Ghosted me by changing her number/blocking my number. I don't know if she's alive or dead because all I had was her number. I was so subhuman in her eyes that she never even told me goodbye. She just disappeared. It's funny because the few times I met her, she seemed interested in me and we hit it off so good. It was all an act. She never liked me in the first place

Yep. This has happened to me many, many times. This exact scenario. I thought it was just me and I was cursed or something. I'm so glad this community exists so now I know this is happening to a lot of guys not just me.