Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being racist is the biggest fakecel trait

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
70% - 2 day ban Spamming too much.
Being racist is the biggest fakecel trait truecels aren’t racist because they know it’s over and being racist doesn’t help your case it actually makes people hate you more being ugly is strike one and two being racist is strike 3

i hate white people

A lot of the racism is about sexual competition. Truecels know they are not in the race.

LIVE TO WIN
DAY BY DAY KICK IT ALL THE WAY

A lot of the racism is about sexual competition. Truecels know they are not in the race.
Can’t be the case considering white people have the highest SMV and are still the most racist

Racism toward brocels is shit ngl
I have much more sympathy for an ethnic incel than for a white normie

Can’t be the case considering white people have the highest SMV and are still the most racist
White people are the least racist. I have been to a few countries outside the US and racism is the norm in non-white countries.

In White countries, racism still exists, but at least some people disagree with it.

I want mulatto gf

White people are the least racist. I have been to a few countries outside the US and racism is the norm in non-white countries.

In White countries, racism still exists, but at least some people disagree with it.
White people are the most racist especially towards black people

Because if they're still a KHHV NEET and have never done/achieved anything,

becoming a white nationalist helps them cope by now identifying themseleves as part of a group who has collectively achieved a lot,
which inevitably leads to them hating all other races

Everyone are racist, some even toward their own race.

Or is racism is actually one of the biggest incel traits?

You rarely see gigachads etc be racist. They have access to all women of all races. Sexual competition is what leads to racism. Men are racist towards other men because they see them as competition and potentially getting access to their women and daughters. Chads don't deal with that.

Or is racism is actually one of the biggest incel traits?

You rarely see gigachads etc be racist. They have access to all women of all races. Sexual competition is what leads to racism. Men are racist towards other men because they see them as competition and potentially getting access to their women and daughters. Chads don't deal with that.

High IQ take on racism

becoming a white nationalist helps them cope by now identifying themseleves as part of a group who has collectively achieved a lot,

It's a loser's coping mechanism

Based that SJW reddit soys get banned

Racism is based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back