Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being Racist And Edgy is a cope

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
The reason why many of you are very hateful,racist and edgy is because of the lack of social connections and pussy you have in you life. I noticed many white social outcasts suddenly start becoming racist and edgy. Its a common trait to be hateful and angry about the world when your down bad in life. Do you think a person who is healthy in all aspects of life would be unnecessarily racist? A person who has friends of all races and is healthy minded wouldn't be racist 90% of the time.

Let's take a look at football fans. The ones who kill themselves over which football team wins or loses have nothing in their lives to live for. Football fans who are passive and don't care as much have mor

Your being racist and edgy as a cope to fill the void inside that you have no fucking friends and no sex life. If you were normie with a healthy social life you most likely wouldn't give af about what race someone is. Alot of you don't even have any friends whatsoever so your only perception of people of different races is through memes,TV and other sources of Jewish controlled media. Making you generalize a whole race of people.

The same way alot of normies think all incels are edgy,racist white guys that can go ER any second because of how media potray's them.

Not every black guy is an uncivilised thugmaxxer or Latino dude is an M13 member. If you had friends you would know this. You would find that most are decently behaved and genuine people. I don't care about your "homo erectus low iq" "according to USA statistics blah blah blah" because if you actually had friends. You wouldn't care about none of that stuff. And you would find that people of different races usually act like any other normie(but it really depends where you live tbh)

But I can understand tho. You feel angry and hateful about everyone and everything when your down bad and are being tormented by normies. So it's whatever. If its your cope. Then do whatever keeps the ropes away. But I want you to dead this thread in:

[HD] 4K Dolby Vision 한자 漢字

Edit: Race allegiance is cope anyway. Your the "niggers" of your own race. So stop with your " much whIte pRide" because no white Stacy will want you. Tnffnfbf

Last edited:
i wont read this :smonk:

also fuck nig gers and jews

Fuck Niggers
iu

Do you think a person who is healthy in all aspects of life would be unnecessarily racist?
No, I don't think so.
A person who has friends of all races and is healthy minded wouldn't be racist 90% of the time.
This is not a healthy person. A healthy person doesn't involve himself in other races and communities, therefore he doesn't have a "diverse" friend group. Only psychos and mentally challenged people get in that hassle, the former because they can afford to and nets them money, the latter because they don't have any other options.

Discarded the rest of your post on that alone.

I'm not racist.

No, I don't think so.

This is not a healthy person. A healthy person doesn't involve himself in other races and communities, therefore he doesn't have a "diverse" friend group. Only psychos and mentally challenged people get in that hassle, the former because they can afford to and nets them money, the latter because they don't have any other options.

Well, in my school. Black kids,Asians whatever all kinda hungout with eachother. And played sports with eachother etc. It seems normies hang out with whoever regardless of race. Depends where you live tho. I went to a UK secondary school

It's all normie gaslighting tier.
Take a hint if there was no problem with society, nobody would complain and the fact that normies live in thier own bubbles and doesn't care or see anything beside thier problems doesn't mean anything

Not every black guy is an uncivilised thugmaxxer or Latino dude is an M13 member. If you had friends you would know this. You would find that most are decently behaved and genuine people. I don't care about your "homo erectus low iq" "according to USA statistics blah blah blah" because if you actually had friends. You wouldn't care about none of that stuff. And you would find that people of different races usually act like any other normie(but it really depends where you live tbh)
So you're saying all those studies and statistic are false, because there are some decent blacks?

In society you can't point out basic differences between races, even if you're not being racist. It doesn't matter. Everyone will instantly call you racist and everything. It's not about "being an incel makes you racist", it's about saying the truth and get kicked out of society. Of course the outcasts will be "racists". They are outcasts because soyciety outcasted them for their opinion.

"A society full of lies will hate whoever speaks the truth"

Soy post.

you say this but foids have healthy social lives and are racist af

everything i do at this point is a cope tbh :feelstastyman:
i got nothing going for me man

Well, in my school. Black kids,Asians whatever all kinda hungout with eachother. And played sports with eachother etc. It seems normies hang out with whoever regardless of race. Depends where you live tho. I went to a UK secondary school
I think it's because IRL, people are censored to the nth degree when it comes to race. Even on most internet platforms, you'll be banned for talking about race, even if what you say is true (black crime stats for instance), so when there's a platform where people can speak freely about it without being censored, they take it to the extreme.

No, I don't think so.

Lmao, having friends outside your race isn't unhealthy.

. Alot of you don't even have any friends whatsoever so your only perception of people of different races is through memes,TV and other sources of Jewish controlled media. Making you generalize a whole race of people.
This is very true.

You sound like a faggot.

A lot of it is just incel culture, although there are some legitimate racists here I doubt there are too many people that are serious about it.
this

Being racist is a matter of taste. Some people just don't like looking at wide nigger noses and big lips, and brown skin is associated with shit.

Its a common trait to be hateful and angry about the world when your down bad in life. Do you think a person who is healthy in all aspects of life would be unnecessarily racist? A person who has friends of all races and is healthy minded wouldn't be racist 90% of the time.

Yes. Pean holes routinely avoid and denigrate ethnic males simply because they are not Peans. They have enough privilege and happiness to exhibit their true subhuman behavior.

:dab::dab::dab:Cope, Seethe, Cry About IT:dab::dab::dab:

Let's be honest here, it's not us who's racist, it's the toilets, they're racist. Men don't have racial hierarchies, toilets do. :blackpill:

It's hot, interesting, cool, etc. when Chad is racist and edgy.

Personally I don’t really have hatred for any group of people except females. But it is really funny to make racist jokes
4A5FF5AB 71B0 444E BCD6 D149F599D7CA

Majority tends to overrule when it comes to racial stereotypes, that being said I still know not all races act one way. I’m black but the furthest thing from a low iq thug.

Well said, I Agree

Let's take a look at football fans. The ones who kill themselves over which football team wins or loses have nothing in their lives to live for.
Based fans
The reason why many of you are very hateful,racist and edgy is because of the lack of social connections and pussy you have in you life.
That's why ur inker :foidSoy::foidSoy:

The reason why many of you are very hateful,racist and edgy is because of the lack of social connections and pussy you have in you life. I noticed many white social outcasts suddenly start becoming racist and edgy. Its a common trait to be hateful and angry about the world when your down bad in life. Do you think a person who is healthy in all aspects of life would be unnecessarily racist? A person who has friends of all races and is healthy minded wouldn't be racist 90% of the time.

Let's take a look at football fans. The ones who kill themselves over which football team wins or loses have nothing in their lives to live for. Football fans who are passive and don't care as much have mor

Your being racist and edgy as a cope to fill the void inside that you have no fucking friends and no sex life. If you were normie with a healthy social life you most likely wouldn't give af about what race someone is. Alot of you don't even have any friends whatsoever so your only perception of people of different races is through memes,TV and other sources of Jewish controlled media. Making you generalize a whole race of people.

The same way alot of normies think all incels are edgy,racist white guys that can go ER any second because of how media potray's them.

But I can understand tho. You feel angry and hateful about everyone and everything when your down bad and are being tormented by normies. So it's whatever. If its your cope. Then do whatever keeps the ropes away. But I want you to dead this thread in:

[HD] 4K Dolby Vision 한자 漢字

Edit: Race allegiance is cope anyway. Your the "niggers" of your own race. So stop with your " much whIte pRide" because no white Stacy will want you. Tnffnfbf
“Race allegiance is cope anyway”

I’m not even White and I wouldn’t say dumb shit like that. Just because we are Incels doesn’t mean we should downplay race and not notice racial behavior patterns. You have some nerve telling another race that they shouldn’t be proud or stay together because it pisses you off.
I'm a race realist.

you sound like a faggot

If you don't care about people being racist, then why make this thread?

In reality it's a shaming thread but you wanna hide your intentions.

fuck niggers :feelsjuice:
fuck jews :feelsjuice:
:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

they know its a cope, they are not really racist, they just saying racial slurs to be brootal :dafuckfeels:

as an ethnicel i don't care about a depressed ugly guy like me being racist at the end of the we are the same if i was white i would be exactly the same :dafuckfeels:

but yh racism is cope :dafuckfeels: (unless its targetted to a certain community :feelsdevil:)

partially true but some here do get laid(fakecels) and still racist so not fully true.

while i used to lurk I’d laugh at racist stormfrontcels talking about their “traditional wife and protecting the white race” :feelskek:. The fuck man, unless you’re a fakecel, you’re not going to help. You’re incel for goodness sakes. Those same women you’re “protecting” don’t want you which is why you’re here posting lol.

while i used to lurk I’d laugh at racist stormfrontcels talking about their “traditional wife and protecting the white race” :feelskek:. The fuck man, unless you’re a fakecel, you’re not going to help. You’re incel for goodness sakes. Those same women you’re “protecting” don’t want you which is why you’re here posting lol.

This is getting quite interesting.

Aesalus