Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion being pressured to "grow up" = gynocentrism?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
is the pressure to "grow up" or pressure to do something, be something, etc by a certain age all because of gynocentrism?

i always felt behind my peers all the time. both behind mentally and physically. but hell, i believe it's all because of gynocentrism? because men have to grow up quick and always be ahead in order to have relationships with women? or because society just wants men to grow up asap so they can use them for various reasons.

anyway though, i'm an oldcel and believe i'm still "immature" when it comes to fitting in society. but i do however think that i am more enlightened than many peers that i know.

regardless though, i'd just want to go at my own pace and take it easy. or even stay stagnant if i really do wish. was always sick of the constant pressure placed on me by the outer world/society.

people say things like this is if
a.) its a parent/relative that is tired of supporting you financially
b.) somebody that has a shit life and is being nasty to you because they hate their own life
c.) they just simply dont like you and are just saying something they think is insulting

theres shit ton more reasons but id say that covers about 80% of the situations

Our society might pressurize men to become servants of the fairer sex, but that's not what growing up is supposed to be in the first place. Look at primitive tribes, Athene, Rome, look at our medieval societies up until 19th century, the last based century ... Back then, growing up had a real meaning when you were a man.

Grow up means be a 1920s white gentleman while females get to be 2020 mega sluts

It's impossible to 'grow up' in the vacuum. In the past, the societal structure itself forced people to 'grow up', otherwise you wouldn't even survive to adulthood.
Now they blame lonely men for 'not growing up' but never the structure of soyciety.

its just another word for , hurry up and be a slave for us "

most man are labor cogs , its fucking sad .

It is gynocentristic, I've never heard this be told to females

It's impossible to 'grow up' in the vacuum. In the past, the societal structure itself forced people to 'grow up', otherwise you wouldn't even survive to adulthood.
Now they blame lonely men for 'not growing up' but never the structure of soyciety.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::dab::dab::dab::dab:BASED AS FUCK, HOLY FUCK:dab::dab::dab::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Our society might pressurize men to become servants of the fairer sex, but that's not what growing up is supposed to be in the first place. Look at primitive tribes, Athene, Rome, look at our medieval societies up until 19th century, the last based century ... Back then, growing up had a real meaning when you were a man.
:feelsmage:

people say things like this is if
a.) its a parent/relative that is tired of supporting you financially
b.) somebody that has a shit life and is being nasty to you because they hate their own life
c.) they just simply dont like you and are just saying something they think is insulting

theres shit ton more reasons but id say that covers about 80% of the situations

It is gynocentristic, I've never heard this be told to females
agree, but I think even in a world without women, men would still be told this (because of aforementioned reasons) :feelsmage:

men would rope without women
In this reality yes, if women were to suddenly disappear not only would men rope they would eventually die out. My point was more that there are other reasons for the "grow up" mentality than serving women.

was always sick of the constant pressure placed on me by the outer world/society.
All the while others need not entertain the levels of bullshit that we need to in order to be left the fuck alone.

This pressure thing most likely stems from a sort of gynocentric mentality, just look at who reeeeaaaally benefits and whom are left in the dust!