Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being polite as a guy gets you nowhere

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
If you're polite as a man people will think you're weird because the vast majority of normie men are judgemental scumbags who are miserable with their lives and look for the easiest person to take it out on.

The flip side of it is if a woman is polite its seen as a good thing. Its ladylike, gentle, just a generally positive thing..

I'm getting really fed up with my life in general, I get treated like shit for no reason. The golden rule is horseshit, You can be good to people and theyll actually be worse to you in return. Fucking nuke the human existence

If you're polite as a man people will think you're weird because the vast majority of normie men are judgemental scumbags who are miserable with their lives and look for the easiest person to take it out on.

The flip side of it is if a woman is polite its seen as a good thing. Its ladylike, gentle, just a generally positive thing..

I'm getting really fed up with my life in general, I get treated like shit for no reason. The golden rule is horseshit, You can be good to people and theyll actually be worse to you in return. Fucking nuke the human existence
But being more brash and honest just gets you filmed and put on outburst viral sites so people can continue to mock you.
There is no winning and you're right most normies are scumbags looking for a reason to bully others.

it is better to not react and just ignore until the very day of membERs

But being more brash and honest just gets you filmed and put on outburst viral sites so people can continue to mock you.
Exactly, like Bagelcel who was just standing up for himself after he got bullied. Lashing out made the bullying a million times worse.

And being a miserable piece of shit with a passive aggressive attitude will get you nowhere, then theyll have a legitimate reason to hate you. You're right, you literally cannot win no matter what you do.

it is better to not react and just ignore until the very day of membERs
Agreed about the ignoring part if you can't fight win when you fight back against bullies.

Exactly, like Bagelcel who was just standing up for himself after he got bullied. Lashing out made the bullying a million times worse.

And being a miserable piece of shit with a passive aggressive attitude will get you nowhere, then theyll have a legitimate reason to hate you. You're right, you literally cannot win no matter what you do.
And what's more they try to coax incels into reacting by stealing their terminology and using it against them and trying to rub in their face how they can say things that incels said in the past and not get mocked for it.
The media is pretty bad in this regard.

De-legitimization of the media like is currently happening might end up being the best thing for incels tbh
The media nowadays is propaganda meant to distract attention from "elites" to the common citizen. Even sometimes women aren't immune from this as excess focus on women arrested shows.
And the media has been focused on trying to stir up culture wars strife and moral panic about incels. Fuck the media and everyone that still believes what they say (which is apparently most of reddit).

Last edited:
Being polite does you fuck all. Ive spotted chads slapping girls asses as a normal "move / flirt". If an Incel were to do it, they would be witchhunted by every normie in existence.

Nice guys finish last and all that business.

It all boils down to Rules 1 & 2.

Rude unattractive guy: asshole
Rude attractive guy: confident, ambitious, a man who can stand up for himself

Polite unattractive guy: weird, soft weakling
Police attractive guy: upstanding citizen

It's a bit like the dialogue choice options in an RPG where you skimmed massively on charisma.

The idea that you can fix your life by stopping being a nice guy pushover is a :redpill:/:bluepill: cope tbh

It doesn't matter how you act if you are too unattractive for people to respect you. And guys that can't attract women aren't respected.
Society telling guys to be more assertive and stop being nice if they want respect is just gaslighting and an excuse for them to use to continue to bully ugly framelet guys while enjoying how the ugly framelet guy begins to doubt himself even more.

The idea that you can fix your life by stopping being a nice guy pushover is a :redpill:/:bluepill: cope tbh

It doesn't matter how you act if you are too unattractive for people to respect you. And guys that can't attract women aren't respected.
Society telling guys to be more assertive and stop being nice if they want respect is just gaslighting and an excuse for them to use to continue to bully ugly framelet guys while enjoying how the ugly framelet guy begins to doubt himself even more.

No he said if you're rude as an unattractive guy no-one will be impressed by you (you're a slimeball) and if you're polite as an unattractive guy people are unimpressed but for the opposite reason( you're a weak sissy). If you're attractive you can do either and people will love it for different reasons.

No he said if you're rude as an unattractive guy no-one will be impressed by you (you're a slimeball) and if you're polite as an unattractive guy people are unimpressed but for the opposite reason( you're a weak sissy). If you're attractive you can do either and people will love it for different reasons.
I wasn't reacting to what he only said but how society pushes this idea that unattractive guys just have to stop acting like a nice guy in order to get respect and be left alone.

I was conveying that society telling unattractive guys to stop being nice is just another :redpill::bluepill: cope and gaslighting of unattractive guys.

The golden rule is horseshit, You can be good to people and theyll actually be worse to you in return.
I know how it feels.

There's no way to win as an ugly man.