Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being physically strong but not looking like it is so fucking brutal

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★
I’m narrow shouldered and have a very long neck. People never get out of my way, it’s always me that has to move or the cunts act like I’m the arsehole if they have to move because I didn’t and they’re now about to walk into me. People disrespect you in looks, at work, school wherever you fucking go because of it, they literally think you’re beneath them and that they scare you.

Cunt, the only good thing about my genetics is that It allows me to excel at sport, lifting and shit. All these cunts that made fun of me at the gym or gave me condescending looks? They get their feelings hurt and try to act even more superior when they see that I bench 40kg more than them and deadlift 100kg more. The ones that were on my team when I played basketball? Pissed that the weak looking guy shorter than them was better at a sport built for tall people. I STG being born physically appealing just turns people’s ability to actually become good at anything off.

I have wide shoulders but also a potato head and hairy chest and back. It makes me look like a low intelligence moron, in fact many teachers assumed that I was slow.

nice whats ur bench
Only getting back into it after two muscle tears two years ago (not an excuse niggas) back to back. So only 80 for 3,which is more than 90% of normies lmao they’re weak as fuck and they weigh more than me.

I have wide shoulders but also a potato head and hairy chest and back. It makes me look like a low intelligence moron, in fact many teachers assumed that I was slow.
At least people are more likely to fear you because of it brocel

Only getting back into it after two muscle tears two years ago (not an excuse niggas) back to back. So only 80 for 3,which is more than 90% of normies lmao they’re weak as fuck and they weigh more than me.
80 kg right

80 kg right
Yes. I’ve been lifting on and off for 9 and a bit years now so it’s kind of quick to get back to this point, even with a useless improperly repaired shoulder.

At least people are more likely to fear you because of it brocel
I've noticed that people don't usually mess with me, including feminists "who can go to forest and survive just as men".

I am exactly this. I'm strong but look like a twig

Id get into jiu jitsu. I’ve been doing it on and off for almost 9 years and it’s fun mogging all the normies at it

I’m narrow shouldered and have a very long neck. People never get out of my way, it’s always me that has to move or the cunts act like I’m the arsehole if they have to move because I didn’t and they’re now about to walk into me. People disrespect you in looks, at work, school wherever you fucking go because of it, they literally think you’re beneath them and that they scare you.

Cunt, the only good thing about my genetics is that It allows me to excel at sport, lifting and shit. All these cunts that made fun of me at the gym or gave me condescending looks? They get their feelings hurt and try to act even more superior when they see that I bench 40kg more than them and deadlift 100kg more. The ones that were on my team when I played basketball? Pissed that the weak looking guy shorter than them was better at a sport built for tall people. I STG being born physically appealing just turns people’s ability to actually become good at anything off.
Better then not being physically strong and also looking weak