Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being paid less than coworkers make me want to rope

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I am paid less than foid coworker and chad coworker when they do same shitty Walmart job. I overheard them talking about what they make at the job. It’s incel trait to be paid less

I am paid less than foid coworker and chad coworker when they do same shitty Walmart job. I overheard them talking about what they make at the job. It’s incel trait to be paid less
smell some panties brocel

sell some crab legs brocel

when i wagecucked making smoothies my chad coworker who was still in highschool mogged me by $2.50 an hour. fuck that guy and fuck management.

I have a deadend job and we all get paid bad so no difference lol.

quit Walmart, go to community college or learn something like electrical or carpentry, retail is designed to keep u a corporate slave with no growth

quit Walmart, go to community college or learn something like electrical or carpentry, retail is designed to keep u a corporate slave with no growth
I have 78 Iq

I have 78 Iq
I don't think IQ means much in the grand scheme of things, I have a high IQ on paper but socially I feel like a retard with certian things. It's about going with the flow, it's working with circuit patterns and schematics that become easy to read with consistency and it pays v well, 100k after a couple years, that's what I'm doing

when i wagecucked making smoothies my chad coworker who was still in highschool mogged me by $2.50 an hour. fuck that guy and fuck management.
Brutal shit lol, I worked at a chicken restaurant in high school and barely scraped $17 an hour while my manager who was my age made 20+, pissed me off so bad but there was only limited things I could do

my nigger $17 an hour? are you serious? and you're complaining? i got paid $9 an hour. my nigger, consider yourself lucky
I was a cook, we got paid a slight bit more than the cashier or whatever cause the workload was a bit different

It's more of a tallfag trait. How tall is the chad versus you? Tallfags are known to be paid more for the same job.

Tales from Punjab