Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being old sucks so hard

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
My stepfather had a heart attack yesterday. I was the one who had to take him to the hospital, no one else here is strong enough to support a 120 kg man who could barely walk. I could tell how painful it was because even he, who underwent military training and was never vocal about pain, was repeatedly complaining like a scared little child.

He told me "Mainländer, I'm gonna die". I didn't know how to react so I just said "stay calm, just focus on breathing".

We were quickly enough for them to be able to save his life but now he's hospitalized for quite a while.

I hope he makes through it tbh, I used to hate him but with time I kinda grew attached to him. I forgot my vengeful feelings about him.

I don't really want to be old with a fucked health lying in a hospital bad tbh. I hope God has a good and quick death planned to me, while I'm still functional. But it's still to soon, I'd like to do some more things before it.

One scene that I'll never forget was me, one security guard, one male nurse and one male doctor all working to carry him to the litter and take him quickly inside while he was clearly about to die, while all the women present, staff or not, just looked astonished, most some with their hands covering their mouths.

Last edited:
im not even completely sure that i will make it until 30

Glad he's not dead, hope he makes it through. I have similar thoughts about death. I would ideally want to die in my sleep or get shot in the back of my head completely unsuspecting

I plan on checking out at 38

Sorry to hear this, OP.

im not even completely sure that i will make it until 30
I plan on checking out at 38
I think 65 is good enough for me. But let's see.

Glad he's not dead, hope he makes it through. I have similar thoughts about death. I would ideally want to die in my sleep or get shot in the back of my head completely unsuspecting
Sorry to hear this, OP.
Thanks, boyos.

He doesn't. Everyone on this site should have an exit plan tbh.

I do. I sure as hell am not going to die because of some painful, slow, stupid shit like a heart attack, brain aneurysm or cancer at an old age.
I'm going to kill myself on my own terms when I'm bored of this place. I expect that to happen around 35 - 55.

I want to die before 60, I don't want to get dementia or some shit and die not even knowing who I am or where the fuck I am at.

I've planned to kill myself by age 60 since I was a wee lad, and that hasn't changed yet. I have 21 years left at the most.

My stepfather had a heart attack yesterday. I was the one who had to take him to the hospital, no one else here is strong enough to support a 120 kg man who could barely walk. I could tell how painful it was because even he, who underwent military training and was never vocal about pain, was repeatedly complaining like a scared little child.

He told me "Mainländer, I'm gonna die". I didn't know how to react so I just said "stay calm, just focus on breathing".

We were quickly enough for them to be able to save his life but now he's hospitalized for quite a while.

I hope he makes through it tbh, I used to hate him but with time I kinda grew attached to him. I forgot my vengeful feelings about him.

I don't really want to be old with a fucked health lying in a hospital bad tbh. I hope God has a good and quick death planned to me, while I'm still functional. But it's still to soon, I'd like to do some more things before it.

One scene that I'll never forget was me, one security guard, one male nurse and one male doctor all working to carry him to the litter and take him quickly inside while he was clearly about to die, while all the women present, staff or not, just looked astonished, most some with their hands covering their mouths.
Attachment is your weaknes point

Dude what are you talking about? When you're an old man getting a heart attack you get to die. That's the best part. Yeah maybe it hurts for a bit, but what in life doesn't? It's finally over.

I do. I sure as hell am not going to die because of some painful, slow, stupid shit like a heart attack, brain aneurysm or cancer at an old age.
I'm going to kill myself on my own terms when I'm bored of this place. I expect that to happen around 35 - 55.
Heart attack deaths start to happen in peoples 20s now. Fuck. This ldar will kill us all

I need to change or i am gone soon too

while all the women present, staff or not, just looked astonished, most some with their hands covering their mouths.

The only thing a female will do in a serious situation is exactly that.

At almost 60, this is a prime fear of mine. The terror of having something happen that rendered me aphasic and paralyzed before I had a chance to plug my own plug is all the more terrible because I know people who've had it happen to them.
The ideal seems to be a lethal condition that doesn't cripple you and gives you time to take all necessary steps. I know people who've had that happen to them, too. Failing that, just going to sleep and waking up dead.

At almost 60, this is a prime fear of mine. The terror of having something happen that rendered me aphasic and paralyzed before I had a chance to plug my own plug is all the more terrible because I know people who've had it happen to them.
The ideal seems to be a lethal condition that doesn't cripple you and gives you time to take all necessary steps. I know people who've had that happen to them, too. Failing that, just going to sleep and waking up dead.
Almost 60? People are dropping in their 40s now who have bad habits. I should really go exercise more.

My fear is being very disabled where i have to rely on someone for any minor thing in the house.

Typical foids in shock not doing their jobs.

U said he never conplained about pain before but then wow

Almost 60? People are dropping in their 40s now who have bad habits. I should really go exercise more.

My fear is being very disabled where i have to rely on someone for any minor thing in the house.

Typical foids in shock not doing their jobs.

U said he never conplained about pain before but then wow
As it has been for millenia of millenia, the best way to live a long and healthly life is to choose your ancestors carefully. That and don't smoke tobacco. Trying to avoid tsunamis and volcanoes doesn't hurt.

My dad is an old fat guy, and it's pathetic. He needs constant supervision due to his dementia, much of which I do myself.

As we age our physical and cognitive abilities decline. We have found ways to extend life, but not improve the quality of life. I think people should die much earlier than they do. People live til like 80 -- IE they spend the majority of their life old.

I fucking can't stand being middle-aged myself. It gives me such a complex, I can't describe it. I need to ER soon. This is insufferable.

Almost every single old person I see is always struggling or has some kind of problem I never want to have. A lot of people dislike those that are old even if they may like the person something might just seem off about them. Everything relates back to nature and this is like wolves abandoning the weak.

Agepill is legit dead. I dont know if i will cope

Literally death by agepill
Sorry to hear that OP hope it works out for you

Just try to stay healthy as long as possible.
Death will come soon enough.

I don’t want to live that much longer tbh.

I’m 24 and feel like I’m at the final chapter of my life.

I’ll be surprised if I make it to 30

Being alive sucks, at least for me. And it's never too early to turn off the lights, I hope I'll be able to I do that soon.

Glad to know he's ok for now.
Growing old sucks.
I plan to kill myself at 25 or so, depending on how life treats me, so I don't have to deal with this kind of thing.

gosh aging sucks, i already feeling like a oldman rightnow, we are born to die
....support a 120 kg man who could barely walk....
was him a giant? or fat?

gosh aging sucks, i already feeling like a oldman rightnow, we are born to die

was him a giant? or fat?
Taller than me (187cm/6'2) and fat.

i'm surprise you can carry a dude this size around, sempre achei que maromba conseguia mina
He was not completely passed out, he could walk but very poorly, he just threw his arm over my shoulders and some of his weight onto me.

I don't gymcel anymore but I'm no weakling even in my natural state.

He was not completely passed out, he could walk but very poorly, he just threw his arm over my shoulders and some of his weight onto me.

I don't gymcel anymore but I'm no weakling even in my natural state.
do you think gymceling is worth it?

do you think gymceling is worth it?
If you're tall, has a good frame and your face is doable, I think it's worth a shot. But the cost benefit is still low IMO.

People nowadays are engineered freaks with all the GMO and Frankenstein medicine keeping us alive way longer than we should, the system encouraging everyone to have kids later, etc. After god knows how meany thousands or millions of years living to 50 was considered a miracle, it's no wonder people feel older sooner now. It's in our blood to an extent, therefore your feelings are normal in my opinion OP & everyone else.

ageing is so fucking weird
you have the same mind as when you were like 16 (more experiences and memories, I guess), but you look into the mirror and say 'yeah, I guess I'm the creepy old fart now'

I'll jump under a train when I can't take it anymore

you have the same mind as when you were like 16 (more experiences and memories, I guess), but you look into the mirror and say 'yeah, I guess I'm the creepy old fart now'
Exactly. Someone posted my transage essay on cucktears for the third time these days, you see so clearly that looks are the only thing that matters in their replies. "Even though you're immature you're creeping them". If I'm immature, what could possibly be creeping them other than my looks.

I hope your stepfather makes it through, I'm sure he's incredibly gratefull.

I'm sorry to hear about your stepdad. Seeing your loved ones suffer is unbearable. My grandpa nearly passed out the other day, and my grandma called the paramedics. Granted, he's 97, but it's still hard.

My condolences brother

The existence of a 60-year old virgin must be constant turmoil and awaiting to get released from this existence