Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being NT makes females hate you EVEN MORE

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Being NT, socially active, low inhib and confident actually makes females hate you even MORE if you're not good looking. Females hate having to talk and look at men that are not attractive, They want nothing to do with you, they want the smallest interaction possible with you preferably no interaction at all. If you're not an attractive man females WANT you to stay and rot in your room

Also you are not attractive :feelskek:

ugly autists are hated more

So true, foids hate my guts because of how outgoing and neurotypical I am. They want me to be a quiet little cuck that stands in the corner with zero social presence

So true, foids hate my guts because of how outgoing and neurotypical I am. They want me to be a quiet little cuck that stands in the corner with zero social presence
The Rock Clapping GIF

Big Animecel in the building

You can be neurotypical without being low inhib

Plus i doubt @Reclus3 will be back on this site.
@Reclus3 is a dear friend of mine and I already told him what happened to his name on the forum, he went completely silent and started sobbing over the phone and then hang up. His last message said he’s coming back next week with a vengeance and a bullet with @Recluse ’s name on it

@Reclus3 is a dear friend of mine and I already told him what happened to his name on the forum, he went completely silent and started sobbing over the phone and then hang up. His last message said he’s coming back next week with a vengeance and a bullet with @Recluse ’s name on it
Too bad I earned this usernmae I have practically 50 days online and 6337 posts

Too bad I earned this usernmae I have practically 50 days online and 6337 posts
So you’re saying because I have more posts and hours than you on the forum I can steal your name from you because I earned it?

That's not what NT means. Shy betas are also NTs because they are psychologically normal.

Women despise non-NT men (autists, aspies, schizos, etc.)
Women despite MEN THAT ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE NT has nothing to do with it

You can be neurotypical without being low inhib
yeah they just don't get it. extroverted aggressive autists are absolutely despised by NTs

That's not what NT means. Shy betas are also NTs because they are psychologically normal.

schizo is the opposite of autism. their more psychotic thick headed than NTs

I want to fuck your pfp

At least those men will betabuxx eventually. Autistic men get nothing and no chances

Who cares what foids want at this Point , kek

At least those men will betabuxx eventually. Autistic men get nothing and no chances
Rather get nothing than be a cuck betabuxx

Who cares what foids want at this Point , kek
I dont care but these ugly copers think being "NT" would make them attractive or something

NT and subchad = friendzone beta/free attention without sex
ND and subchad = completely invisible at best, ridiculed and persecuted at worst

Trucel tier ugly = kill with fire

NT and subchad = friendzone beta/free attention without sex
ND and subchad = completely invisible at best, ridiculed and persecuted at worst
I would rather be invisible and alone than some cucked friendzone beta male

Are you serious or being sarcastic

you're describing like
the absolute bitchiest bitches you'd ever see a bar/club or instagram

unfucking plug bro tinder isn't reality
you guys are for sure all on instagram 24/7

you see a dumb looking becky nerd loner teenager walking around and think she's gunna act like paris hilton

every becky thinks shes at least 9/10 so yes
on tinder yes
but most foids aren't on tinder

it's like 5 to 1 they say (probably more like 15-20 to 1

walk around in a university district you will see 99999 beckies with normie dudes

every becky thinks shes at least 9/10 so yes
on tinder yes
but most foids aren't on tinder

it's like 5 to 1 they say (probably more like 15-20 to 1

walk around in a university district you will see 99999 beckies with normie dudes
The thing is girls don't even need tinder, they get approached and validated everywhere on every social media, school. work, or just when they go outside like gym or out with friends. I remember seeing this video of an average girl showing her messages on instagram and she could scroll for minutes through the chadlites

The thing is girls don't even need tinder, they get approached and validated everywhere on every social media, school. work, or just when they go outside like gym or out with friends. I remember seeing this video of an average girl showing her messages on instagram and she could scroll for minutes through the chadlites
loner girls still exist
everyone here thinks every foid is a 10/10 whoremaxxed gigastacie chadonly cunt sloppy hooker in a videogame @Sneir

this is your brain on instagram

Truest words on forum

If you're NT you can normiemax

loner girls still exist
everyone here thinks every foid is a 10/10 whoremaxxed gigastacie chadonly cunt sloppy hooker in a videogame @Sneir

this is your brain on instagram
Every girl get treated like a 10/10 queen all she needs to do is to exist also I don't use instagram