Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being NT is a superpower

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
in the eyes of a subhuman like me

being attractive is a superpower too but a very better one

Being NT goes a long way. If you’re NT and 4-5/10 then there’s hope for you. You’re only doomed if you’re morbidly ugly as a NT, otherwise there’s hope for you.

No hope for autists though. It’s over for us. :feelsrope:

Being autistic is one of most soul crushing experience for a man. You are now completely crippled in any opportunities you have.

Date a girl? Oh well, not NT.

Getting a job? Fails interview because not NT enough

Fitting in? Oh you can't even relate to NTers

Special interest? Oh so you don't play fortnite? Boom. Excluded from group.

Trying to be promoted? Well that jock with his social skills gets a promotion when you rot

Talking business? Gets backstabbed by co workers because you didn't understand what they were talking about.

The moment a autist tried to be normal, hes caught with his autism. Everyone will sense it and ridicule you for it. Having autism is the worst fate for men, the other ones being dwarfism and ugliness.

This is why most mass shooters usually display symptoms autists often experience - grief, outcast, ostracizion, bullied, lack of relationship, no friends

Last edited:
Being NT goes a long way. If you’re NT and 4-5/10 then there’s hope for you. You’re only doomed if you’re morbidly ugly as a NT, otherwise there’s hope for you.

No hope for autists though. It’s over for us. :feelsrope:
I don't understand really. What is different? I'm supposed to have aspergers but I have fought against that notion since before middle school. But I don't understand it either so ig I wouldn't know. What does it change? How would someone know?

I don't understand really. What is different? I'm supposed to have aspergers but I have fought against that notion since before middle school. But I don't understand it either so ig I wouldn't know. What does it change? How would someone know?
Being high inhib and socially retarded is a good sign.

Are you diagnosed?

Being high inhib and socially retarded is a good sign.

Are you diagnosed?
Yes bro I got diagnosed. But I don't believe it at all. The issue is my whole family just trusts doctors no matter what and they believe it wholeheartedly.

Yes bro I got diagnosed. But I don't believe it at all. The issue is my whole family just trusts doctors no matter what and they believe it wholeheartedly.
@Insomniac is right, autism means you are likely to be high inhib and socially awkward. Because of your massively decreased social capabilities, you are forced to make guessing on interaction. With lack of understanding of social dynamics, you might as well as be REEEing.

Because you need to fill in the empty void that is social interaction, autists often develop a special interest and images on their mind.

Back in the elementary school I used to wander around on school when there's the play time. Everyone was talking with each other while I walked around, pretending myself to be a jet pilot flying on the open skies and making landing on certain airports of the playground

People genuinely thinks I'm retarded, but it's something you develop to make up for the voidness known as social interaction.

@Insomniac is right, autism means you are likely to be high inhib and socially awkward. Because of your massively decreased social capabilities, you are forced to make guessing on interaction. With lack of understanding of social dynamics, you might as well as be REEEing.

Because you need to fill in the empty void that is social interaction, autists often develop a special interest and images on their mind.

Back in the elementary school I used to wander around on school when there's the play time. Everyone was talking with each other while I walked around, pretending myself to be a jet pilot flying on the open skies and making landing on certain airports of the playground

People genuinely thinks I'm retarded, but it's something you develop to make up for the voidness known as social interaction.
Thank you for giving me further insight. I have fantasies like that. I go to my basement and pace around for hours to further invest myself. I pace around a lot actually. Sometimes when there is nothing to do even when I am around people I start to pace to think about stuff. They say sometimes "please stop pacing you are making me nervous". Is this NT behavior? I know some NT's pace.

I think we have some advantages over NTs tbh. Because of our lack of social interaction we can focus on other things and become masters at them.

Normies bore me anyway. What do they even talk about? I don’t know. Probably banal surface level bullshit though.

I think we have some advantages over NTs tbh. Because of our lack of social interaction we can focus on other things and become masters at them.

Normies bore me anyway. What do they even talk about? I don’t know. Probably banal surface level bullshit though.
That's why.the greatest minds are usually socially reserved. Autists usually are knowledgeable on their topics while normies all talk about is the latest kardashian shows, fortnite dances etc while we explore deep philosophical, sociological, scientific topics that will not interest the stupid masses.