Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being NT > Being Tall

swarthcel

swarthcel

6'5 jacked multibillionaire with 12' BWC
I envy people who are just able to walk up to people and talk to them, i always get a kindoff blockade when i talk to strangers, i keep myself as short as possible and the conversation quckly dies out because of my lack of commitment to it. I noticed that people perceived me as a Asshole because of it but i really can't do anything against it. Normies often say that autism isn't a disease or mental condition but it actually really is, habing autism is like being disabled it's almost the same

Yeah nigga now imagine being manlet and on top of that being non NT autist

Yeah nigga now imagine being manlet and on top of that being non NT autist
God had to punish me twice i bet i will be rewarded with 50 virgin stacies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Normies often say that autism isn't a disease or mental condition but it actually really is, habing autism is like being disabled it's almost the same
IMO, i think autism is in fact a mental condition. Upon birth, your brain by default is already structured differently than the mass population. You can looksmaxx, plasticsurgerymaxx, leglenghteningmaxx all you want, but you will never be able to alter your brain to emulate an NT mind and behaviour. Sure, you might be able to master the skill of masking to be it's max potential, but you wilp still NEVER be sattisfied with your life, because the damage has already been done long ago.

i keep myself as short as possible and the conversation quckly dies out because of my lack of commitment to it. I noticed that people perceived me as a Asshole because of it
:horror: this is autism ?