Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being not high sucks

No.

Being high is not good.

Don't let your mind become foggy, you may need it, someday. You never know when, trust me.

idkwattodowithlife said:
No.

Being high is not good.

Don't let your mind become foggy, you may need it, someday. You never know when, trust me.

That's only if you smoke everyday from the age of 14
How else am I supposed to survive the constant sui fuel?

Indari said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
No.
Being high is not good.
That's only if you smoke everyday from the age of 14
How else am I supposed to survive the constant sui fuel?
Okay fine. Even though, I kind want you to live up to 120 years old with me.

wBAWKAV.jpg

Vision said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
No.
Being high is not good.
Damn, you annoy me with all your optimism.
How am I always being optimistic?

How the heck, do I annoy you? I thought you like me?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Okay fine. Even though, I kind want you to live up to 120 years old with me.

wBAWKAV.jpg

How am I always being optimistic?

How the heck, do I annoy you? I thought you like me?

Sorry man, I’ve got nothing against you personally. I just hate optimism. To put it simply, life is harsh, nature is cruel and suffering is guaranteed.

Vision said:
Sorry man, I’ve got nothing against you personally. I just hate optimism. To put it simply, life is harsh, nature is cruel and suffering is guaranteed.
Alright. I see your point, perhaps optimism sets up too much of a facade.

Its all good, man.

idkwattodowithlife said:

Its all good, man.

You should read this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depressive_realism

The theory of depressive realism is that depressed individuals interpret the world in a different and realistic way. The unaffected individuals have an inherent positive bias. Those who would be considered healthy, good looking, and functioning think and act they way do perhaps because of survival instinct, positive reinforcement, and other similar reasons. The depressed viewpoints is seen as unbiased and unaffected by these factors, so they perceive reality more accurately. This theory is quite debated but you’ll find more in common with nihilism. Same with blackpill.

This is why I despise therapists and therapy with passion. They’re all condescending and insufferable cunts. The only thing they care about is whether or not their client is functioning in society. That’s it. They have no interest in changing the world or hearing your complaints about it. They want you out of bed and at school or in the workforce, or at the very least working towards those ends. Just to be another cog in the machine, a wage slave joining the rat race and being exploited by the ruling class parasites. Questioning about the fairness or appropriateness of society is considered taboo. And yet, at the very first sign of depression or even a hint dissatisfaction, it’s go seek professional help. Strange. Prisoners defending tactics used to imprison them. Fuck that, I don’t want help. I refuse to force myself to become a deluded normie and seeing the world through rose tinted glasses.

Vision said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Its all good, man.
You should read this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depressive_realism
The theory of depressive realism is that depressed individuals interpret the world in a different and realistic way. The unaffected individuals have an inherent positive bias. Those who would be considered healthy, good looking, and functioning think and act they way do perhaps because of survival instinct, positive reinforcement, and other similar reasons. The depressed viewpoints is seen as unbiased and unaffected by these factors, so they perceive reality more accurately. This theory is quite debated but you’ll find more in common with nihilism. Same with blackpill.
This is why I despise therapists and therapy with passion. They’re all condescending and insufferable cunts. The only thing they care about is whether or not their client is functioning in society. That’s it. They have no interest in changing the world or hearing your complaints about it. They want you out of bed and at school or in the workforce, or at the very least working towards those ends. Just to be another cog in the machine, a wage slave joining the rat race and being exploited by the ruling class parasites. Questioning about the fairness or appropriateness of society is considered taboo. And yet, at the very first sign of depression or even a hint dissatisfaction, it’s go seek professional help. Strange. Prisoners defending tactics used to imprison them. Fuck that, I don’t want help. I refuse to force myself to become a deluded normie and seeing the world through rose tinted glasses.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Beeing not high sucks
Indari said:
Gimme the drugs

Dude you are literally addicted if you have such cravings. Get some help or one day you will realize you have wasted your youth.

Erenor said:
Beeing not high sucks

Dude you are literally addicted if you have such cravings. Get some help or one day you will realize you have wasted your youth.

not really

Erenor said:
Beeing not high sucks

>Implying incels have a life to waste.

Being everything and nothing sucks.

Careful you don't waste too much money on drugs.

Yup I want weed so bad rn

Kointo said:
I need it.

It's illegal here because my country has a stupid christian party and hates everything that is fun

Erenor said:
If you have cravings and barely can stand your life without it you are

ok mr doctor

Facade said:
It's illegal here because my country has a stupid christian party and hates everything that is fun

Hear, hear

Kointo said:
Hear, hear

I don't want to vote DEM (US) but if they get net neutrality, weed, and prostitution legalized...I might rethink my vote.

Facade said:
it is illegal in my state

KyloRen said:
I don't want to vote DEM (US) but if they get net neutrality, weed, and prostitution legalized...I might rethink my vote.

Both parties are fucking inept.

Indari said:
it is illegal in my state

It might be legal in mine since it's democratic in majority.

Kointo said:
Both parties are fucking inept.

All parties here in germany are an utter failure as well

Facade said:
All parties here in germany are an utter failure as well

Any party who doesn't advocate for the extinction of all life is inept and delusional in my eyes.

Kointo said:
Any party who doesn't advocate for the extinction of all life is inept and delusional in my eyes.

That would be a self contradiction since party members are only there to push their beliefs & agendas in their existing world.(Gaining power)Most people live so great lives that they wouldn't even think about it. A party should at least provide copes for anyone who is depressed

Erenor said:
don't need to be a doctor to be aware of that

you need a bit more info to diagnose than the 3 sentences I wrote

Erenor said:
Beeing not high sucks

There is no "youth" to waste as an ugly male.

Indari said:
you need a bit more info to diagnose than the 3 sentences I wrote

Yes you're right, I don't know you personally and of course I can't tell for sure if you are addicted or not, but what you wrote does look suspicious.
Also if you are in a shitty life situation like us the temptation is higher of course, guess we have more addicts than the avarage population

Erenor said:
Yes you're I right, I don't know you personally and of course I can't tell for sure if you are addicted or not, but what you wrote does look suspicious.
Also if you are in a shitty life situation like us the temptation is higher of course, guess we have more addicts than the avarage population

Addiction stems from depression and unfulfilled lives.

Kointo said:
Addiction stems from depression and unfulfilled lives.

Yes it does most of the time

If we lived in a logical world, weed would be $5/ounce for cheap outdoor.

This is why i hate normans more than femoids. Its men who banned weed. Every fucking femoid says weed should be legal. Its always men who cant mind their own business and let schizos smoke in peace. Fuck them all. All the conservative and religious assholes deny me medicine. Its nothing short of torture

Vision said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Its all good, man.
You should read this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depressive_realism
The theory of depressive realism is that depressed individuals interpret the world in a different and realistic way. The unaffected individuals have an inherent positive bias. Those who would be considered healthy, good looking, and functioning think and act they way do perhaps because of survival instinct, positive reinforcement, and other similar reasons. The depressed viewpoints is seen as unbiased and unaffected by these factors, so they perceive reality more accurately. This theory is quite debated but you’ll find more in common with nihilism. Same with blackpill.
This is why I despise therapists and therapy with passion. They’re all condescending and insufferable cunts. The only thing they care about is whether or not their client is functioning in society. That’s it. They have no interest in changing the world or hearing your complaints about it. They want you out of bed and at school or in the workforce, or at the very least working towards those ends. Just to be another cog in the machine, a wage slave joining the rat race and being exploited by the ruling class parasites. Questioning about the fairness or appropriateness of society is considered taboo. And yet, at the very first sign of depression or even a hint dissatisfaction, it’s go seek professional help. Strange. Prisoners defending tactics used to imprison them. Fuck that, I don’t want help. I refuse to force myself to become a deluded normie and seeing the world through rose tinted glasses.
Yeah, a lot of false hope is thrown at us, and people expect others to be as successful, and happy as they are. But it really is a pain in the butt.

Yeah, the whole therapy thing is BS. A lot of Incels went there and they see many Stacies there larping about some of their small problems. There was even one Incel that said, all of the Stacies get around with One Chad at the psychward, and he said it was suicide fuel inducing.