Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being Nordic in Latin America is the maximum mog that someone can achieve

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Having light eyes and being blonde here in Latin America would guarantee you several hotties.
Seriously, if I had the slightest bit of light eyes, I would never know what an incel is

Having light eyes and being blonde here in Latin America would guarantee you several hotties.
Seriously, if I had the slightest bit of light eyes, I would never know what an incel is
SEA*

are you a spicel

are you a spicel
Yes, but the ethnicities of Latin America are quite diverse, my family is whiter than average and I am considered white here, but I still mixed in global terms

I look like him

Globalization ruin everything, Chads shouldn't be allowed in certain part of the world because of extreme advantages they would benefit, there has to be a rule to limit Chad traveling, if he doesn't respect it, he needs to get punished extremly hard

Yes, but the ethnicities of Latin America are quite diverse, my family is whiter than average and I am considered white here, but I still mixed in global terms
View attachment 1225565
I look like him
So med? Get like green-hazel contacts then

Globalization ruin everything, Chads shouldn't be allowed in certain part of the world because of extreme advantages they would benefit, there has to be a rule to limit Chad traveling, if he doesn't respect it, he needs to get punished extremly hard
For asian nobody mtn+ should be allowed to enter and even thats a stretch

I know someone will call me volcel but latins have weird mongrel characteristics and low IQ. Plus they are usually short. Basically incel factories.

"Just go for upper class latrinas bro" is not the solution because they can get white chads or are very exclusive in other ways.

Being the stereotypical Nordic in the pygmy regions is the biggest mog ever. You're basically a different species at that point.
That's like being a high school graduate in a residential facility for retards though. They cannot relate to you, you cannot relate to them and your true target demographic is still unimpressed with you.

The shebeans smell money. That's all.