Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being nonathletic as a kid is an ominous sign of inceldom

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
If you are a boy and you are nonathletic and always get picked last in school for sports teams, it is a bad sign for your future love life. This in and of itself doesn't guarantee inceldom, but it is a bad omen for your future.

True. I never cared about sports as a Kid, only thing closest to that I did was Karate.

I was athletic but I was still picked last

True, I was never into sports as a kid. I only cared about computers and technology.

True, I was never into sports as a kid. I only cared about computers and technology.
I used to read books about animals while the other boys were playing basketball. They used to think I was weird.

My parents signed me up for a lot of sports when I was younger (like elementary school age) but I always hated it and always quit within a couple weeks. They also had me tested for autism when I was that age :feelskek:

My parents signed me up for a lot of sports when I was younger (like elementary school age) but I always hated it and always quit within a couple weeks. They also had me tested for autism when I was that age :feelskek:
My parents put me in football but I had to quit because I was allergic to the grass. It made me itch and break out.

I was always athletic, competed in athletic events representing my school :feelshehe::society:

was also a mathcel and also represented my school in math competitions :feelshmm::society:

this should have made me an absolute chad but foids only care about face height and NT :feelsseriously::feelsUgh::society:

I was always athletic, competed in athletic events representing my school :feelshehe::society:

was also a mathcel and also represented my school in math competitions :feelshmm::society:

this should have made me an absolute chad but foids only care about face height and NT :feelsseriously::feelsUgh::society:
I said being nonathletic was a SIGN of future inceldom, not a guarantee.

I said being nonathletic was a SIGN of future inceldom, not a guarantee.
in the primitive stone age days I might have been a sexhaver chad due to good hunter genetics :feelsohh::society:

but yes, I agree it does have a strong correlation :feelshmm::society: