Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being non NT is almost as genetic trash as being ugly

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If you are ugly you're genetic trash, that's obvious and fact. However, if you're also non NT and for whatever reason are unable to "go with the flow" with other people, while the majority of the population easily can and does WITHOUT even realizing it, that's another sign of being genetic trash. Normies dont ever even stop to consider things like this, they just do it because it comes naturally and they like doing it. They're functional in that sense.

Otherwise, literally just born to waver away from the pack and die off alone.

Failed normie cope.
I've said multiple times I'm a 3-4/10.

This isn't about looks right now, which obviously still are most important, just a side note about just being a normal person.

Being NT comes with being good looking tbh.

It's all a package :feelsbadman: you either win at everything or lose at everything

Born just to love life or suffer
I'm not sure if it's a genetic package, I think you become non-NT because you are treated poorly due to your looks. "Autism" is usually a cope

If you are ugly you're genetic trash, that's obvious and fact. However, if you're also non NT and for whatever reason are unable to "go with the flow" with other people, while the majority of the population easily can and does WITHOUT even realizing it, that's another sign of being genetic trash. Normies dont ever even stop to consider things like this, they just do it because it comes naturally and they like doing it. They're functional in that sense.

Otherwise, literally just born to waver away from the pack and die off alone.
Usually they are heavily correlated.

If I was tall and handsome I sure as fuck would have a lot more confidence since everyone would be validating me a lot more.

I concur. I don't know how to human.

I'm not sure if it's a genetic package, I think you become non-NT because you are treated poorly due to your looks. "Autism" is usually a cope
The great debate

Honestly some days I agree with this and some days I think God is just so cruel he really does give you both ugliness and mental illness at the same time
The thing is that Chad can be the most autistic mentally ill and retarded person on earth and he would be respect more than a completely sane ugly guy.

Btw what's your Xbox Gamertag so we can play together lol
What is yours

Ugly NT people can at least get someone to talk to them

If I was tall and handsome I sure as fuck would have a lot more confidence since everyone would be validating me a lot more.
I need to get surgery tbh

Exactly, the halo effect is EVERYTHING.

@rightfulcel

Being non NT and ugly simultaneously is like HIV/AID guy having cancer.

Being non NT and ugly simultaneously is like HIV/AID guy having cancer.
Truecel trait. Not all mentalcels are truecels, but all/most truecels are also mentalcels. If you aren't NT as a non-chad, it's over.

Ugly NT can emotionally connect, have a way easier time to talk to peoples, and have way better chances to be in a relationship. When you are non NT and ugly, no matter what you do, you are born to be a loser that live in isolation, that nobody want to talk to, or be with.

Looks are everything

Check dat high ass rope rate & unemployment rate for High functioning (over 80 IQ) Autistics, the nigger of today.

Autism is caused by genetics and fetal brain development and has nothing to do with social environment. Sure someone who's treated poorly can become awkward or socially anxious but they won't be autistic.

NT just means your SMV is your looks.

Autism means you lose points despite your looks. A 6 becomes a 3 or a 4 etc

Oscar

Yup, it's all or nothing honestly. I'm on the spectrum and have exaggerated facial features (which also derives from me being a mutt, but I digress).

There are some spergs that are objectively better looking than other spergs, granted, but you'll never see a 10/10 looksmax male model on the spectrum, I can guarantee you that.

Being non NT is worse than bad genetics. I hate my parents for making me a crap race and fat, but being non NT (at least where women are concerned) I beat myself up for and cut myself to stop the pain. And I won't stop blaming myself even though it's not 100% my fault

Heavily agree with this. Sure, you can be born with autism, but diagnosed autists act like the only way you can be autistic is if you're born that way. I believe you can also BECOME autistic over time if you're treated badly enough

I think OP has said he struggled greatly with making eye contact before and tried to eyecontactmaxx and it caused him great stress if I remember correctly in one thread.

I think he might legitimately be on the spectrum and perhaps nobody noticed it a young age. There are a lot of bluepilled incels and ugly people who aren't like that.

Black coated blue pill