Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being nice will get you nowhere

DarkClown97

DarkClown97

Living is what scares me, dying is easy
★★
[UWSL]Tbh being nice doesn't get you anywhere. If you're too nice, people will think you're weak and most people will take advantage of your kindness. And most of the time you don't even get a thank you. They also think they can treat you however they want. Even foids don't like men who are too nice because they also think you're just a pussy and not a real man. I've been through it all and I'm just tired of being the nice guy for so long. I was always nice to the wrong people, I helped them but when I needed help they acted like I didn't exist. I think if you want to be respected in life you have to be a complete asshole. However . What do you think about it?[/UWSL]

being nice works only if you're chad

Being nice WILL literally get you NO WHERE in life. Looks and money do. If you expect good things to come just ‘cause you’re a “next person” to everybody then expect major disappointment boyo.

I grew up in a world where I was told by my surroundings that being nice will help me find friends. Biggest lie I’ve been ever told to.

Being nice WILL literally get you NO WHERE in life. Looks and money do. If you expect good things to come just ‘cause you’re a “next person” to everybody then expect major disappointment boyo.

I grew up in a world where I was told by my surroundings that being nice will help me find friends. Biggest lie I’ve been ever told to.
Exactly bro, the same lie was told me too.

Being nice is my default natural state. I have grown to hate foids so much, I am no longer nice to them

were incel. it dosen't matter what we do.

I hate NT nature.

Being nice is my default natural state. I have grown to hate foids so much, I am no longer nice to them
I stopped holding doors for them. Too many times where i did and they dont even take note of your existance. The mom will but the young slut stays shut up. Let chivalry die. No point in kicking a dead horse

I am nice because of how I was raised
but people still read that as weird or sinister

Being mean as a weak male or ugly truecel will only lead to problems. Being too nice is often a result of a low status. Getting mean without increasing your status and power isn't a smart move. Of course, you can be desperate and don't care about consequences.

Being nice while the Sea is Full of Shit , will get you shitted on. Being a Piece of Shit seems to be favorable in this World

Being nice while the Sea is Full of Shit , will get you shitted on. Being a Piece of Shit seems to be favorable in this World
Indeed

I hate being overly empathetic and nice.

Yep people unfortunately associate kindness with weakness.

Being nice is my default natural state.
Same
I'd like to just go low-inhib asshole maxx and confront normies/foids whenever they piss me off
I hate that NPCs are so damn shallow and lack empathy for anyone below their status (unless it's a foid), yet they will tell you to man up and be nice.

You can manipulate people by being nice

How will being rude get us anywhere though. We will just be ugly and rude. Rather be ugly and nice if you ask me

Only chads can afford to be "nice"

In the eyes of foids, being nice to her in order to Impress her or get her attention is something a low status male would do.

Chad doesnt have to be nice, he can just grab her by the pussy and she will love it

Not at all true, OP: being nice will get you under someone else's boot. :feelsjuice:

Same way with niceness only chads get to be openly assholes
People will not tolerate an incel acting disrespectfully

Tbh being nice doesn't get you anywhere. If you're too nice, people will think you're weak and most people will take advantage of your kindness.

Yes. I was reluctant to tell Mother about my half-relatives and their behavior. Thus, they felt comfortable enough to denigrate me.