Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over being misoginistic maybe considered a hate crime in the near future

What are they going to do?

Hire millions of police detectives to harass innocent incels and young men for their views?

It's the femoids and feminist movement which have aliented hundreds of thousands of young men.

Some go MRA, some go MGTOW, some get caught up in PUA, some suicide themselves, and some are incels, and vocal online.

Canada has been trying to criminalize incel-ism by blaming incels for every thing that frustrated men do because of other factors.

The game is rigged. If ya approach a femoid, it's a crime. If she thinks you're an incel, it's a crime!

More proof we live in a feminist dystopia.

I can't believe there's such a thing as "hate crime" in the first place. It's literally the government policing your feelings.

In that case, misandry should be considered a hate crime as well.

rejecting an incel should be illegal

incels will be confined to ghettos in the near future.

I have to wonder at all the cucked male politicians supporting this will never think one day they might be the victim of these laws.

I wouldn’t be surprised

The internet already sucks. You can't say anything too harsh anywhere without getting some government inquiry on your ass to put you on some list. New York is in the process of making it so hate speech causes you to fail a background check for a gun.

the government and foids' existence is a crime against me

i am entitled to enforce the law if no one else will

Its all relative, what are they going to do? Jail us? Get us fired? They won't survive a single day without us.

Britain...JFL. Misandry will get you accolades and promotions but call out women's privilege or an imbalance and you're a criminal.

If they shut down this site, I'm going to the Emergency Room. This is my CHOice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back