Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel being mild IQcel is suifuel beyond belief

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
there is so many threads i can't even respond to because of my mildIQcelness its beyond suifuel :feelsbadman:

I reply with whatever first comes to my mind. Bad reply is better than no reply, noreplypill is the most brutal of them all. Sometimes if i disagree with someone, i write entire comment and delete it, unless its some obvious infiltrator.

I reply with whatever first comes to my mind. Bad reply is better than no reply, noreplypill is the most brutal of them all. Sometimes if i disagree with someone, i write entire comment and delete it, unless its some obvious infiltrator.
idk mane, noreplypill can surely save face take the @Sneir talking out of his ass pill:feelsree:

With my level of IQ suppression, I rarely provide responses other than quotes or recordings.

idk mane, noreplypill can surely save face take the @Sneir talking out of his ass pill:feelsree:
:feelskek: He is in the constant thugs of war with the mods.