Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being male is kinda boring

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

The Suffering Ensues
★★★★★
I just live to be hated!

i have no real friends and i sit in my room all day making raps and rhymes
that's why i take huge massive badonker shits on company time

i have no real friends and i sit in my room all day making raps and rhymes
that's why i take huge massive badonker shits on company time
why satoko looking like that?

I have a 26 inch samurai sword that keeps be busy

why satoko looking like that?
In Higurashi season 4, Satoko openly joins the white nationalist, pro-Nazi and pro-incel movement known cryptically by the name Incel Rebellion Forces. Clearly you haven't seen that episode

That Tranny loving oops has posted the same question in inceldom discussion have u opened a alternative account ?

That Tranny loving oops has posted the same question in inceldom discussion have u opened a alternative account ?
Nigga shut yo ass before i dump your corpse in a river

I dont know what your talking about, Read my smegmanure! (Signature)
There is rampant Tranny on Inceldom Discussion called oops at the moment and they posted same post as u .That's all .

There is rampant Tranny on Inceldom Discussion called oops at the moment and they posted same post as u .That's all .
LoL I had another guy irl that tried to steal my mail pretending to be me, He knew i ordered cool goods so he tried to steal, Identitity theft is hilarious and stupid; Yeah theylll get bored once they realise IDGAF!

In Higurashi season 4, Satoko openly joins the white nationalist, pro-Nazi and pro-incel movement known cryptically by the name Incel Rebellion Forces. Clearly you haven't seen that episode
Damn, I really need to watch those new seasons.