Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being low IQ

Futurecel2.0

Futurecel2.0

Braindead
-
Is there anything worst than being a babbling idiot? Well maybe being an ugly idiot. I feel like I am getting dumber by the day. I am having trouble concentrating, my spelling is getting worse, my mental math sucks, my social skills are going downhill. Even right now it is a stuggle to type this paragraph. I have a college degree but that doesn't make me feel better, everyone has one nowadays. I sometimes talk to myself and it just shows how retarded I am. Sometimes I'll be walking thru the store and I'll have a retard screech and say "I'm so fucking retarded." I think that's it. Thanks for reading.

go through similar things.

you can tell by he way I write posts my typing style is horrible and I make grammar mistakes all the time. Even worse that English is my first language and can’t speak any other.

I can’t communicate most of my thoughts into paragraphs and always mess up and constantly mess up with mental math.

I’m the same as you guys. Each day I rot and do nothing, I feel like I’m getting dumber each day. Struggle with mental math, writing out my thoughts, oral communication, etc. No wonder my IQ is dropping significantly. :(

same. I don't even have a degree though

you can tell by he way I write posts my typing style is horrible and I make grammar mistakes all the time. Even worse that English is my first language and can’t speak any other.

I can’t communicate most of my thoughts into paragraphs and always mess up and constantly mess up with mental math.
Really? I always thought your writing style and your grammar was quite alright. Sure it's nothing exceptional, but I believe it's at least average. Although I am most likely not really qualified to judge that since English is not my native language.

I don't know what my IQ could possibly be. I don't really care. What would it matter, if I was high scoring, or low scoring, in this little Jewish quiz? I've already lived all my life dealing with whatever 'IQ' I already had, and I will continue to do so, having a number in mind isn't going to change a thing for me, it will not change how I approach problems or situations.
Even if I was apparently on the level of brilliant geniuses, it wouldn't increase my self esteem in the slightest. I am an ugly, poor, physically unwell, micro-dicked manlet. Just fucking laugh at thinking I can ever be seen as anything other than a maggot by everyone I meet, regardless of the content and quality of my mind.

>tfw high iq enough to realize how fucked I am but too low iq to actually do something about it

Low iq just makes things 100 times worse

You're probably not low iq since you've got a web dev job. Aren't CS/IT students supposed to be at least somewhat intelligent?

You're probably not low iq since you've got a web dev job.
it's not that hard to get one as a uni student, as long as you have projects of your own to present, and can code in the languages needed, you are hired.

Aren't CS/IT students supposed to be at least somewhat intelligent?
maybe the ones that are doing ai/cryptography - software engineering and web dev are nothing really special

Being incel is bad, being lowiqcel it's a death sentence really tbhtbh

Being high IQ is worse.. foids hate a guy smarter than them

I’m the same as you guys. Each day I rot and do nothing, I feel like I’m getting dumber each day. Struggle with mental math, writing out my thoughts, oral communication, etc. No wonder my IQ is dropping significantly. :(
I can relate to all of that:feelsbadman:

You're sufficiently introspective so as to dispel any initial presumptions about the potentially low numerical value of your IQ. Furthermore, IQ is just an artificial construct which doesn't have direct functional application to a utilitarian world that is mostly reliant upon experience and knowledge, both of which are independent of and not predicated on IQ. Finally, if you feel as though your ability to articulate your thoughts either verbally or in the written form is diminishing, I will tell you what I've always told my students, which is to immerse yourself in literature (read philosophy, history or poetry) and spend more time watching YouTube content that is intellectually stimulating such as debates between public intellectuals or college course content posted by some of the Ivy League institutions. Just like the saying "you are what you eat" as it relates to physicality, you are what you do, as it relates to intelligence and cognition.

My IQ is higher than average but it doesn't matter. We are incel OP