Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being low IQ is the most brutal pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 29529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29529

Αdmin
-
I don’t care about being incel as much as I care about being low IQ. That’s the truly subhuman trait.

(pic related)

947FF571 5C54 4E44 BF60 D1305EA3977A

not really. You have to literally be retarded to be unattractively unintelligent

my guess is F, and I will explain it in the most racist way possible:

I look at it in columns like subtracting something, so a nigger and a cumskin make a nigger. Two niggers make a cumskin Michael Jackson kid, if you are incel and don't have kids you don't exist

my guess is F, and I will explain it in the most racist way possible:

I look at it in columns like subtracting something, so a nigger and a cumskin make a nigger. Two niggers make a cumskin Michael Jackson kid, if you are incel and don't have kids you don't exist
IQ Test passed: You have 188 IQ :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

not really. You have to literally be retarded to be unattractively unintelligent
I’m not talking about attractiveness but about being able to cope effectively. Most meaningful copes have an important intellectual component. Relationships (in general) fulfill a fundamental human need, but even then you are left with the question of what to do with your life.

It's a troll picture.

There is no solution.

I’m not talking about attractiveness but about being able to cope effectively. Most meaningful copes have an important intellectual component. Relationships (in general) fulfill a fundamental human need, but even then you are left with the question of what to do with your life.
that's a really excellent point. This is why rices are so good at coping. They are genius copers.

Low IQcels are more likely to cold approach and possibly rape

basically the two first rows ,,overlap" in itself
the striped triangles[UWSL] disappears if repeated[/UWSL]
the blank/transparent triangles becomes striped if overlapped

conclusion by exclusion;E

this is exactly what 247 iq looks like

Last edited:
Pretty sure if you are low iq you wouldn't understand how being low iq is bad, pure Dunning-Kruger

Am retarded, can confirm

Truth. Also it's commonly known that high intelligence dries up pussies. Unless it's of course cruel business-savvy or street smarts or that kind of high intelligence.

Plus even literal retards can still have 'foids wanting to fuck them if they have Chad-tier looks

agreed. i know of other ricecels that are high iq, and they didn't have the same journey as me. it seems they figured the black pill out themselves already in highschool.

whereas me, i think i literally went from blue to red to black. red pill must've been the worst phase. i thought i had to man up, toughen up in order to ascend. jfl