Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being low inhib is a fucking meme

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
It will get you nowhere but in trouble as an ugly man.

Whenever girls acted slutty on purpose, they stopped doing it around me because they were disgusted whenever I pursued them. Whenever they would talk about sexual stuff and I would chime in with something of the same nature, they reported me for harassment. You simply aren't even allowed to participate in that kind of discussion if you're ugly.

I guess the upside of all this is that they never play any games or pretend to wanna date you, since they're terrified of you trying to kiss them or hold hands with them.

The worst thing about it is that, since foids are gossiping cunts, some of them would report me for no reason just for the simple fact that cucked staff would believe it simply for the fact that they are feemayles and enough of them are reporting.

High inhib = feemayles playing games with you and wasting your time, and getting rejected
Low inhib = feemayles being terrified of you and reporting you whenever they can to get rid of you

It works for young thug maxing blackcels or hispanic cels. Its uselss for whitecels and ethnicsand useless for gookcels

You can´t win when you are genetically unworthy. Simple as that.

i am very low inhibition

and I can tell you that it's fun

but it is indeed overrated for bitches

but if you have social anxiety - lower inhibo

There's just no winning.

low inhib needs to be a fundamental aspect of your identity and worldview, from the way you walk to the way you talk and dress. it cant just be a sporadic opportunist attempt to capitalize on opportunities haphazardly. when a person is truly low inhib its the most eminent aspect of their identity and how ppl recognize and approach them. u cant be selectively low inhib or high inhib.

low inhib needs to be a fundamental aspect of your identity and worldview, from the way you walk to the way you talk and dress. it cant just be a sporadic opportunist attempt to capitalize on opportunities haphazardly. when a person is truly low inhib its the most eminent aspect of their identity and how ppl recognize and approach them. u cant be selectively low inhib or high inhib.
legit. If u werent low inhib during HS and didnt thug max back then its too late now

Legit dude. Chad can be low or high inhib it doesnt matter.

It will get you nowhere but in trouble as an ugly man.

Whenever girls acted slutty on purpose, they stopped doing it around me because they were disgusted whenever I pursued them. Whenever they would talk about sexual stuff and I would chime in with something of the same nature, they reported me for harassment. You simply aren't even allowed to participate in that kind of discussion if you're ugly.

I guess the upside of all this is that they never play any games or pretend to wanna date you, since they're terrified of you trying to kiss them or hold hands with them.

The worst thing about it is that, since foids are gossiping cunts, some of them would report me for no reason just for the simple fact that cucked staff would believe it simply for the fact that they are feemayles and enough of them are reporting.

High inhib = feemayles playing games with you and wasting your time, and getting rejected
Low inhib = feemayles being terrified of you and reporting you whenever they can to get rid of you
The only time it gives you an advantage is if you're a high tier normie competing against other high tier normies. The reason why ugly men are usually high inhibition is because it's their brain's way of keeping them out of trouble. It's been said a million times on here but they have a place for low inhib incels, it's called prison.

The only time it gives you an advantage is if you're a high tier normie competing against other high tier normies. The reason why ugly men are usually high inhibition is because it's their brain's way of keeping them out of trouble. It's been said a million times on here but they have a place for low inhib incels, it's called prison.
Yeah, I think that the only reason why most men now are so effeminate is because the average to ugly looking high T men all got locked up.

Luckily I'm high IQ enough to not do that shit so that they don't have a reason or excuse to lock me up like an animal.

i am very low inhibition

and I can tell you that it's fun

but it is indeed overrated for bitches

but if you have social anxiety - lower inhibo
High inhib are worse than zombies.

At least zombies move forward ffs.

Many criminalcels who are ugly got laid tho cause of low inhib sure they ended up in prison. but it might be worth it to some

Yeh it’s best we curries stay away from this

Means nothing if your bone structure is inadequate tbh

If yo are low inhib cell youre "creepy" thats all

And like scorned said foids dress like slut for chads and potential orbiters only. nothing else.

Foids would prob call me racial slurs if I was low inhib and tried talking to them

You can´t win when you are genetically unworthy. Simple as that.
I hate being genetic trash just imagine one day as a chad i would sui if i had to come back to my incel life