Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being low income ruined my life

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
The good thing would’ve been my parents are working but no ,aside from being really ugly both of my parents are broke and jobless

they always say we don’t have money we don’t have money bro do you know how fucking hard life is without money ?

I’m trying to finish my degree but things keep getting harder and harder for fucks sake !

I wish my father was a betabuxxer instead of being a deadbeat Chad who can’t hold a job for more than a fucking decade (this is real btw ) this idiot cannot work on a job ever and if he does the job goes bankrupt or they just don’t pay him in any way

man I wish he was more capable instead of being a fucking loser Chad which believe me being Chad at 60 years of age doesn’t do you any good

My mother earned a shit ton of money but she’s jobless now too ,great fucking job guys ,and these faggots NEVER spent their precious money for me :feelsbadman::feelscry: always for my stupid sister who lives in tutorial mode

My father is such a piece of shit that he never says ok to anything I buy ,always says you should not spent your money ! For what exactly? Now I’m not spending cuz I hope to get surgery

man this fucker even has 300k in his bank account he is stacking for himself ! He is a narcissistic piece of trash ! Who only cares for himself ! Always ! He even said I’ll use it for my medical bills when I get very old !

well but you know dad , the days you made our lives hell , I’m gonna make your days hell just like that ,I’m gonna make you pay for all the things you’ve done , and believe me I’m gonna steal all your money and get my surgeries or use it too buy a house or something

Fuck man ,being in poverty is the cherry on top to being an incel really ,it makes life a billion times more harder ,life is hard enough motherfcuker,I wouldn’t be incel if I was rich,I’d get all surgeries to become Chad and I would’ve been Chad

there is no such thing as a richcel

Fukuiuucuugjcjsnsjwhjahshdhdhdhdghshshshahshhsjrurujsbsj:reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:

There's no surgery that would turn an ugly guy into a good looking one. Technology is not nearly there yet.

Z
Z

I wish my father was a betabuxxer instead of being a deadbeat Chad who can’t hold a job for more than a fucking decade (this is real btw )
Lmao at least, unlike me, your father wasn't some short bald schizophrenic broke ugly fat dude with no money who pumped and dumped your equally ugly looking mother and never came back to see you :feelskek:.. :feelsrope:

atleast you have a dad.
and what piece of shit keeps 300k from his family. May he die a painful death.

There's no surgery that would turn an ugly guy into a good looking one. Technology is not nearly there yet.
There is bro
atleast you have a dad.
and what piece of shit keeps 300k from his family. May he die a painful death.
Yeah, thanks man, he is the epitome of a piece of shit narcissist
Lmao at least, unlike me, your father wasn't some short bald schizophrenic broke ugly fat dude with no money who pumped and dumped your equally ugly looking mother and never came back to see you :feelskek:.. :feelsrope:
There is always worse bro I feel you

There is bro
Why are there ugly dentists or programmers or doctors or lawyers? Any one of them could go to a poorer country and get all the surgeries they wanted. You'd have thousands of real-world examples of male celebrities and athletes becoming prettier as they get rich. There's plenty of examples of hair transplants and fake teeth.

You won't be able to find even one video of a guy who's ugly and then the same guy when he's good looking. Of all the billions of people online and all the content they upload, the most you'll find is shopped low-res pics that have been circling the lookism forums for years.

No surgery for your face boyo.

try to murder him secretly in minecraft,then the money will become yours

Why are there ugly dentists or programmers or doctors or lawyers? Any one of them could go to a poorer country and get all the surgeries they wanted. You'd have thousands of real-world examples of male celebrities and athletes becoming prettier as they get rich. There's plenty of examples of hair transplants and fake teeth.

You won't be able to find even one video of a guy who's ugly and then the same guy when he's good looking. Of all the billions of people online and all the content they upload, the most you'll find is shopped low-res pics that have been circling the lookism forums for years.

There is though at least for me, they are pictures bro
try to murder him secretly in minecraft,then the money will become yours
:feelsdevil: High iq , I’m gonna keep harassing them until they give me the money, if they don’t then:society:

Yeah, being poor sucks. Story of my entire life at this point and foids are extremely cruel to poor males where I fucking hate them for that. :feelsjuice:

Fuck man ,being in poverty is the cherry on top to being an incel really ,it makes life a billion times more harder ,life is hard enough motherfcuker,I wouldn’t be incel if I was rich,I’d get all surgeries to become Chad and I would’ve been Chad
True, my life is a hundred times worse when living in poverty.
@PPEcel has another say :feelsaww:

ur literally retarded. most here are below average not turbo ugly. and that can be fixed via surgery
The good thing would’ve been my parents are working but no ,aside from being really ugly both of my parents are broke and jobless

they always say we don’t have money we don’t have money bro do you know how fucking hard life is without money ?

I’m trying to finish my degree but things keep getting harder and harder for fucks sake !

I wish my father was a betabuxxer instead of being a deadbeat Chad who can’t hold a job for more than a fucking decade (this is real btw ) this idiot cannot work on a job ever and if he does the job goes bankrupt or they just don’t pay him in any way

man I wish he was more capable instead of being a fucking loser Chad which believe me being Chad at 60 years of age doesn’t do you any good

My mother earned a shit ton of money but she’s jobless now too ,great fucking job guys ,and these faggots NEVER spent their precious money for me :feelsbadman::feelscry: always for my stupid sister who lives in tutorial mode

My father is such a piece of shit that he never says ok to anything I buy ,always says you should not spent your money ! For what exactly? Now I’m not spending cuz I hope to get surgery

man this fucker even has 300k in his bank account he is stacking for himself ! He is a narcissistic piece of trash ! Who only cares for himself ! Always ! He even said I’ll use it for my medical bills when I get very old !

well but you know dad , the days you made our lives hell , I’m gonna make your days hell just like that ,I’m gonna make you pay for all the things you’ve done , and believe me I’m gonna steal all your money and get my surgeries or use it too buy a house or something

Fukuiuucuugjcjsnsjwhjahshdhdhdhdghshshshahshhsjrurujsbsj:reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee:
agreed richcel=fakecel

ur literally retarded. most here are below average not turbo ugly. and that can be fixed via surgery
Find me a video of a guy before surgery and after surgery where the guy went from "below average" (ie ugly) to good looking. It can be a famous person or a total rando, I don't care. Just one example... but it has to be a video so that I know it's not shopped.

There is though at least for me, they are pictures bro
Probably all shopped. That's why you won't find real world pictures where they're just going about their day like normal people put up on social media, but only where the guy (or his surgeon) is showing off the results. And they're mostly low res photos to hide the photoshopping.

Last edited:

:blackpill:.

Most cases are not salvageable.

and the rare cases which are usually because it's one small flaw...

Example. 6Ft 4 height, muscles, 6 pack, symmetrical face, good jawline, good hairline, good eyes...

BUT? Big crooked hook nose....

Will Nose job? Save him?

Yes?

Will it save the average incel?

No. It will not provide them women. It will maybe allow them to be treated less like shit.

Looksmaxxings for incels is merely to be treated less like shit and maybe get along in work.

If i was born rich i would at least be 2-3 inches taller and much more mentally healthier.

Studying and getting a job as an actual poorcel requires 10 times more effort than for the average normie. I had almost nothing during college, and after college my parents stopped sending me money. I had to study 12 hours per day for ore than 2 years to get the job i currently have. No friends no gf no money, just a bit of weed. Its been 3 years since i passed the exam and got a salary for the first time in my life (i was 27) and still today i just cant get used to the fact that i actually have money. Im not rich at all but i used to literally be poor.

If youre really an incel you should have a lot of free time, so i would recommend to you to study and get a job as soon as possible. Until then, you will live in uncertainty

If youre really an incel you should have a lot of free time, so i would recommend to you to study and get a job as soon as possible. Until then, you will live in uncertainty
Bro I’m trying to do that but I’m not that high iq, and I’m depressed af cuz I look like fucking garbage

Bro I’m trying to do that but I’m not that high iq, and I’m depressed af cuz I look like fucking garbage

You literally have nothing to lose. Also, you dont require a high IQ unless youre studying a high level STEM degree. Also, you should think that most people your age are busy with their social lifes, so that gives you thousands of hours of free time. So you can do it.

Im not saying this is your only or your better option. Its what worked for me. I lived in isolation my whole life, i coped by reading a lot, i became an expert in my field, i got a degree and passed a fair public exam to demonstrate it and got a job. Its not because im smart, its because i had a lot of free time, because nobody wanted to spend time with me. If your situation is kind of similar, you might try.

high level STEM degree.
It is the hardest degree though lol , I’m using that free time coping or doing nothing mostly,I barely survive man, but I’m still trying to do it

no shit , if I was rich most of my problems would evaporate instantly
but im born lower middle class in a balkan country with a minimum wage of 160 euros
I cant even get money to start some moneymaxxing venture,im fucked :feelsrope:

but im born lower middle class in a balkan country with a minimum wage of 160 euros
I’m stacking money I get or find for surgery rn ,seriously if I was rich there wouldn’t be any problems

Getting money you realize you need more money, tbh. I am looking somewhere else for work because while we get paid shit, the boss is buying luxry sports cars. That fucker said he started at 18$ an hour when he started to work 20 years ago and I had to work for several years to get to 20$.

:feelskek:
:blackpill:.

Most cases are not salvageable.

and the rare cases which are usually because it's one small flaw...

Example. 6Ft 4 height, muscles, 6 pack, symmetrical face, good jawline, good hairline, good eyes...

BUT? Big crooked hook nose....

Will Nose job? Save him?

Yes?

Will it save the average incel?

No. It will not provide them women. It will maybe allow them to be treated less like shit.

Looksmaxxings for incels is merely to be treated less like shit and maybe get along in work.
I wouldn't want plastic surgery even if I could afford it, if a woman can't like me for who I am then fuck her. :feelsjuice:

I am sick and tired being judged negatively by them all the time. :reeeeee:
Studying and getting a job as an actual poorcel requires 10 times more effort than for the average normie. I had almost nothing during college, and after college my parents stopped sending me money. I had to study 12 hours per day for ore than 2 years to get the job i currently have. No friends no gf no money, just a bit of weed. Its been 3 years since i passed the exam and got a salary for the first time in my life (i was 27) and still today i just cant get used to the fact that i actually have money. Im not rich at all but i used to literally be poor.

Good luck trying to complete college if you don't have a stable job or living arrangement either. You're always worrying about having a roof over your head and your always just one paycheck away from ending up on the street. Not all of us can live rent free with our parents, I certainly don't have that option.

I almost completed college, but then Covid19 shitted all over my education ambitions where I've been out of college ever since. No idea when I'll be able to attend again especially with this current nightmare world where currently I'm just wagecucking it just to survive. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:
Sad thing is that I grew up upper middle class and by the time Bush Jr. was the then president of the United States my family went straight to the poor house never to fully recover. Literally watched my adopted father have his house taken away by banks upon graduating high school. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Sad thing is that I grew up upper middle class and by the time Bush Jr. was the then president of the United States my family went straight to the poor house never to fully recover. Literally watched my adopted father have his house taken away by banks upon graduating high school. :feelsclown:
Relatable, we were upper class a long time ago too

Relatable, we were upper class a long time ago too
I like it how foids, the current bourgeois, and upper classes look down on us poor men like we're stupid, retards, or mentally inept, little do they realize we're actually plotting their entire downfall on this crazy rollercoaster of life going straight to hell. They view us as dumb animals, as unfortunate as we may be, stupid we are not. :feelsjuice::society::feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Last edited:
I like it how foids, the current bourgeois, and upper classes look down on us poor men like we're stupid, retards, or mentally inept, little do they realize we're actually plotting their entire downfall on this crazy rollercoaster of life going straight to hell. They view us as dumb animals, as unfortunate as we may be, stupid we are not. :feelsjuice::society::feelsdevil::feelsclown:
More than half of us are absolute brain dead cucks though, minority are clever like me and you

richcels are fakecels

Most parents should never have bred, mine included. I'm sorry that your parents are cheap kike fucks.

Brutal. My sympathy, man.
:feelskek:

I wouldn't want plastic surgery even if I could afford it, if a woman can't like me for who I am then fuck her. :feelsjuice:

I am sick and tired being judged negatively by them all the time. :reeeeee:

Good luck trying to complete college if you don't have a stable job or living arrangement either. You're always worrying about having a roof over your head and your always just one paycheck away from ending up on the street. Not all of us can live rent free with our parents, I certainly don't have that option.

I almost completed college, but then Covid19 shitted all over my education ambitions where I've been out of college ever since. No idea when I'll be able to attend again especially with this current nightmare world where currently I'm just wagecucking it just to survive. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

Also brutal. Watching your parents lose everything as you graduate HS is painful and depressing af.

This thread just proves that it can always get worse as @Mentally lost cel said. :feelsbadman: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

What do you think this video is showing? The guy looks the same throughout the video. If I had his face I'd have to be dodging pussy thrown at me on my way to buy groceries.
He ascended from 5 to 6/10. Would be a strong chadlite if his cheekbone and chin part of the implant was better made

Images 71
Images 72

My parents are quite rich. Not retardedly rich but solid middle class, as in own a home worth more than a mill and another property worth a few hundred k. And my dad is some exec in a high up company and prob makes around 500k a year. Never helped me get laid. They are helping me pay for surgeries though soon so that is one plus, but I dont think the surgery will help me 2 much