Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being kissless is unbearably embarrassing

Which would you rather reveal?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
AAAAAAAAA I am a 27yo kissless freak. You know, it's one thing to be a virgin. Whatever, you can turn that into a virtue. Being kissless is the definitive proof that nobody wants to touch you with a ten-foot pole. I'm not talking tongue-kissing, just pecking lips with a female. Fucking 4th graders mog me. There is no making up an excuse for why you are kissless. It explains itself. It is brutal to experience and it is brutal to explain. I just want to feel the soft lips of a woman :cryfeels: but no woman wants to kiss a 5ft1 ugly blackcel.

On god if I kissed a girl I'd leave this forum FOREVER :feelsrope:

Depends on if you're no longer a virgin through paid or non-paid methods, tbh, otherwise I can see why kissing would be important. I don't really care too much about it. :feelsjuice:

yeah normies have their first kiss at like 12-13 so it is extremely brutal to think about

Depends on if you're no longer a virgin through paid or non-paid methods, tbh, otherwise I can see why kissing would be important. I don't really care too much about it. :feelsjuice:
I think kissless virgins are way worse off than virgins who have got a kiss at least once.

It's less important than fucking. :feelsthink:
Sex = $1m
kiss = a penny

The million is obviously much, much, more important, but which would you be more embarrassed to admit you don't have?

Sex = $1m
kiss = a penny

The million is obviously much, much, more important, but which would you be more embarrassed to admit you don't have?
Obviously the penny if I didn't have either, but I'd still rather think about that $1M. :feelsjuice:

Truecel trait: your murder bodycount is higher than your kiss bodycount (in video game)

AAAAAAAAA I am a 27yo kissless freak. You know, it's one thing to be a virgin. Whatever, you can turn that into a virtue. Being kissless is the definitive proof that nobody wants to touch you with a ten-foot pole. I'm not talking tongue-kissing, just pecking lips with a female. Fucking 4th graders mog me. There is no making up an excuse for why you are kissless. It explains itself. It is brutal to experience and it is brutal to explain. I just want to feel the soft lips of a woman :cryfeels: but no woman wants to kiss a 5ft1 ugly blackcel.

Can you explain to me what the hell does awooooo mean?

yeah normies have their first kiss at like 12-13 so it is extremely brutal to think about
that´s wrong and conservative to think about,when i was 9-11 years old kids used to kiss the´re were even couples in my class maybe is because i live in brasil.

You can sleep with a prostitute and still be kissless, 99% of prostitutes here won't ever kiss their clients, only a tiny minority would. Many Dutchmen aren't virgins but have never kissed a toilet.

that´s wrong and conservative to think about,when i was 9-11 years old kids used to kiss the´re were even couples in my class maybe is because i live in brasil.

My father lost his virginity at 11 to an Indo in a graveyard. Apparently Baby Boomers lost theirs much earlier than earlier or later generations. But this depends on where you are.

You are KHHV because of your bad personality not because you are a 5'1 midget inkwell:foidSoy::foidSoy: