Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being isolated with no friends or money or NEET is the same as solitary confinement

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Solitary confinement would be a breeze for me cuz ive been in it since 2013 when i left school.

cannot relate have dozens of friends, have had 5 girlfriends and have a body count of 39
but I'm incel because sub 8 and not 6'0 bro

That's brutal brocel, hope u ever get some friends and company. That's why I'm glad i still have friends.

cannot relate have dozens of friends, have had 5 girlfriends and have a body count of 39
but I'm incel because sub 8 and not 6'0 bro
@Animecel2D Thoughts? :feelsaww:

But generally, yes; you can argue that solitary confinement is involuntary, but so is subhumanity, and it is the snowballing effects of being such that leads to isolation and NEETdom, seeing as the discriminatory treatment and belittlement of sub 5s is so widespread in the modern world... :feelsclown:

Simply name as many "basement dwellers" as you can who are 6/10 or above in terms of "real" SMV. :feelsjuice:

I isolate myself at home because it is what other people have made clear to want me to do.
>Going to public music concert => Get screamed and insulted out loud by Chad and Stacy for blocking their views.
>Try to go for a run => Get made fun of while running, Chads literally laughing at me.
>Go to college => Get literally ignored by everybody and insulted by teachers.

Yep, i guess that's what i get for not beeing myself.

its annoying. And everyone start blaming you for having no girlfriend job etc when it’s All they’re fault not ours.