Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "being interesting" and "having a good personality"

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When Normies tell you this as "tips" for dating, it's always rage inducing because they themselves are the most BORING, unfunny and uninteresting fuckers on the planet. Yet they are still dating.

Every normie relationships involves of sitting around all day watching Netflix (and not even the very few good things netflix has), in between going on Instagram. Every "boyfriend" ive ever met is a dense, dull and unfunny motherfucker with no talents or interests outside rap and sports. Also usually out of shape past 20, but they swear their "keto" diet is a miracle that isn't working right now but I swear dude it worked back then so maybe it will tomorrow.

It is the BIGGEST joke and lie ever, yet all normies continue to swear by it. I just assume it's because they want to convince themselves they're interesting, or the reason they get dates isn't solely based off their appearance.

"keto" diet
I did this for a while, I was coping hard and thought "well maybe I'm just not fit enough" even though I have a BMI of 21 (healthy, closer to underweight than overweight) JFL

I did this for a while, I was coping hard and thought "well maybe I'm just not fit enough" even though I have a BMI of 21 (healthy, closer to underweight than overweight) JFL
Keto is a huge meme, the only actual way to lose weight is eat less period. This requires willpower though, something Normies don't have

It's very interesting good looking people never have to "improve" in these regards. IT JUST SO HAPPENS(tm) that attractive people always have good personalities and are interesting. :whatfeels:

I just assume it's because they want to convince themselves they're interesting, or the reason they get dates isn't solely based off their appearance.
yup tbh. just world fallacy

It's very interesting good looking people never have to "improve" in these regards. IT JUST SO HAPPENS(tm) that attractive people always have good personalities and are interesting. :whatfeels:
At this point, might as well trademark it just so happens, because I'm sick of hearing that shit so much from normtrash

Having unique hobbies or being extremely passionate about a hobby is an incel trait. The majority of the time it's just someone trying to cope by distracting himself

worst is when your accquaintance female crush tells you 'you just need to find yourself a nice girl' - ie. like hey you're a nice guy but I'd rather eat dog shit than so much as touch you...