Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being influenced by looks is a sign of being weak

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★
The whole problem is entirely mechanical but I think possible to overcome.

The value of looks stands upon impression, on the emotion and on the fact of recognizing someones looks. You can train yourself to "block" or at the very least mitigate this native effect your body has to looks.

Human psychology and consciousness allows us to follow doctrines and create a normative codes, "law" which even if we know is but a tactic to optimize our use of resources in the given circumstance, we start to treat as if it really was a material and real thing despite its obvious abstract nature.

Most do behave like it. You generally avoid breaking the cultural custom as if something bad or inapropriate would happen. Why don't you drop your mug? Its gonna fall and break, its gravity its physics! If I don't accept a role or goal to be somebody special, then people will believe I'm lazy and useless, its society!

And this special treatment of people with good looks is carried by a vector of emotion, just like you not dropping your stuff as they'll break and you kinda don't want it, you fear it tbh, which is why you don't mildly hold the object, but hold it with decent strength. Also a reason why people do stuff carefully if they care and are not reckless.

This got me thinking that maybe, maybe, if we manufactuerd (Like the French used to hire hitorycels to fabricate fake claims in the 17th century) a lifestyle and like a chip incorporated it as a artifical programm to self improve and build upon the possibilities the human biology allows to have, we would become far more imune to looks.

To revert back always to the basic foundation and be lustful when you see a stacy, or passive when you engage with chad. This cannot go on further like this. There is a desperate need for something fanatic overpowering with feelings the flame the looks set ablaze when your eyes first landed on those pretty people. A doctrine meant for our psychology that sets of as a trauma and uses every principle of trauma but to produce the desired behaviour of getting passt those emotions activated when looks are present.

To facilitate a better condition in which inceldom is not in of itself a enough good reason for low level abuse and bullying society directs at us.

I think I managed to do it for myself relativly ok. I think I did "traumatize" myself to digest that natural reaction and quickly pivot to a position where these people has as much influence on my mind as if they were simple normies lookswise.

Its a mixture of a few things:

1) The ammount of times I unjustly approach a person because of the influence their looks have on me, is always and will be a constant number of intelectual inequity. This lack of character and lack of loyalty towards integrity should be punishable and so many times I did it, so many times I should be hit with a proportional punishment.

2) Different standard of treating human beings, inequality basically, is understandable if you want to promote a phenotype or increase a ammount of something, but it is a crime against the person, that stripped from their meaty shell is just a consciousness. The industrial revolution showed us supremacy of the consciousness over the dead material chain of consequence.

3) Independance. I am not stuttering or tripping over my own words and thoughts to euphemisize the sentences with which I express my views when I talk to these people. If I can't make a rational and sensible argument to play theatrics in front of them to honey my words in order to bootlick them, why do it? Why waste extra calories in my brain for this?
4) I strip them of power. On its own a amazing ego striking move. The less easy it is for them, the less power they have. It makes us a hindrance and crux of their panic. Especially around foids its so wonderfull. Whole .is would call me gay (the foid too) because it'd be unnatural to act like that.

5) I manage to be friendly to the fellow 'cel. The same properties apply to us if we see a fellow incel, and with it mostly gone, the fellow incel we met from time to time may receive a long awaited dose of human treatment. The ammount of situations were fellow incels have jestermaxed by abusing the brocel in order to score a meager point in society is really something abhorabble. Incel solidarity stands above known values celebrated throughout the world, not to recognize it is an act of masochism, because without incel solidairty there is sobatge on behalf of foids.

6)
The "beatifull" shattered the day
In a place where the usual play
I was mourning as the headlines shouted his name
They didn't waste any time
I was saddened when the chad's image appeared at the top of the screen
Some were barely recognized
Too many weren't mentioned
Still they kept repeating headlines shouting the name
Do they not realize
The future despaired with the hope of becoming the one at the top of the screen?

You made sure the world will remember the face
But didn't the thought even enter your mind
You'd give a new legion of incels a reason to take their own life?

The pictures drove me insane
Can't get them out of my brain
You made certain they were right at the top of the page
You disrespected their equals
When the only name was of the one who's face was prettier then the others
The pretty watching with glee
As the herd of men looksmax
They saw it all unfold right on the face of the screen
Perhaps they could be the one
Who'd become rewarded for the acts of labour reflected on the face of the screen?

You made sure the world will remember the name
You'd give a new legion of incels a reason to take their own life?
And I call you a pedo, as you prettyboy the teenage guys
The damage you caused, you cannot rectify
You've inspired new legions of despressed determined to end it.

Take a look around
Listen to the sound
Feel it on the ground
Fear has come in a wave
Just another gathering of helpless innocents forced into the grave
Listen to me now
Are you with me now
Can you tell me how these vultures still glorify them
Let's defy them
Take a look around
Listen to the sound
Feel it on the ground
Fear has come in a wave
Just another gathering of helpless innocents forced into the grave
Listen to me now
Are you with me now
Can you tell me how these vultures still glorify them
Let's defy them

You made sure the world will remember the name
You'd give a new legion of incels a reason to take their life?
And I call you gay, as you prettyboy the teenage guys
The damage you caused, you cannot rectify
You've inspired new legions of the depressed determined to end it

The beatifull shattered the day
The beaitifull shattered the day
You're giving a legion of men a reason!

Ezgif 7 4da351a52c

I just wanted to vent brocel. I really do think that enough indoctrination with the purpose of twweaking something inside of you to consider unaatractive traits attractive or at the very least really be less in awe when you see somebody pretty could work and help out the emotional condition of every human.

We don't even fucking need to be attracted anymore. We have technology.

Interesting way of looking at things. Can't say I read much though, I just skimmed through it to comment as I always do

I think that we'll always be influenced by looks
Some are just more influenced by them than others

At least you got us, who replied
I think that we'll always be influenced by looks
Some are just more influenced by them than others
This influence of looks on your perception of things is just a branch of pattern recognition and the cynical finite ammount of ways diverse abstracts can be made material. A photorealistic picture of an apple is unrecognizable from a real one without you touching it or changing perspective.

Looks bring comfort, but there is a hope among us that behind looks, as if these looks were some veil, there is a treasure behind it.

That's why I always make sure to treat attractive people extra poorly to compensate for my innate biases