Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Being Indian is brutal"

If this wss true Curryland couldnt have had such high population.
Yes - they don't know what they are talking about, not completely. I know better, as I have been living beside and studying Indian cultural patterns and various other aspects of Indian behavior, as an outsider for some time now. Same with @K9Otaku who also lives in India.

It is true that the upper middle and upper class Indians suffer from cultural malfunctioning and therefore arranged marriage and gynocentrism is present. Indian males are definitely cucked to some degree. BUT - what's also clear is that even for many of those types, they are not as lost and spiritually destitute as the Westerners who are culturally malfunctioning.

@Transcended Trucel
@nice_try
@Chudpreet

Last edited:
Oh yeah I’m aware of that. Shitdia’s birth rate is still declining though

Dear tag spam tranny.

Stop wasting my time with these tags.
Why are you using the plural when it's just a single tag? I haven't been tag spamming at all.
Are you retarded?

Why are you using the plural when it's just a single tag? I haven't been tag spamming at all.
Are you retarded?
What. The. Fuck. You have been spam tagging me for the last 2 fucking months. Everybody knows this.

What. The. Fuck. You have been spam tagging me for the last 2 fucking months. Everybody knows this.
I never tag you, lmao.
Replying isn't tagging.

I never tag you, lmao.
Replying isn't tagging.
Mofo. You replied to Transcended Trucel's comment AND TAGGED ME ! What don't you understand about this...

Mofo. You replied to Transcended Trucel's comment AND TAGGED ME ! What don't you understand about this...
Yes, one time. That isn't "tag spamming".

Dude. It's happened like 6 times this week alone..
That's not true. You know that there's a search function where you can check and verify that I didn't tag you that often?

The truth is somewhere in the middle. Si ce we've started battling it's been a lot, on threads outside of the main ones we were already on.
No, it was legit only two or three times.