Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being indian is a death sentence

J

jonesy

Banned
-
Everyone hates on us its ok to call indians street shitters or janitors even on reddit jfl. Change indian to black people and you’d get a outcry bigger than the LA riots. Ontop of this indian immigrants coming to america are pretty fucking weird because of cultural differences. Also our average height is shorter in conclusion I wish i was a prettyboy chad with a eye area as good as leonardo dicaprio’s (fuck this gay earth my dad was gifted dark brown hair and blue eyes as a CURRY, literal mega halo, while I got black hair and dark brown eyes)

Blue eyes as a curry? Quite rare. Maybe he was lens frauding.

Being Indian is a death sentence.
Water is wet.

But I think the street shitter thing has more to do with jealousy. Whiteys know they can't control curries like they do black people. Plus blacks have worse anyway when it comes to racial slurs. Look at USA, blackcels are literally second class citizens.

How tall are you though? Also what would you rate your face?
I can’t accurately rate my face I have really bad BDD and other mental illnesses. As for my height i’m 6’2 but very underweight with thin wrists...

I can’t accurately rate my face I have really bad BDD and other mental illnesses. As for my height i’m 6’2 but very underweight with thin wrists...

Hm.. not so different. Iam 6 4, curry with thin wrists too. But face is ugly.

How much do you weigh? I’m around 120 pounds. Nice to see someone like me here

Are you in the west or home country? I weigh around 180 lbs.

JFL 6'2 and 6'4 claiming incel.

I’m in the west. Good weight for your height I wish I was 160 lbs but I have 0 knowledge on being a gymcel

Just eat above your maintenance and lift weights. As simple as that. Might not get you laid though. I have a decent body (for a natural lifter) and still incel @ 32 years.

You conveniently left out the curry part.

I’m 120 pounds mate and a mentalcel (lost 15 pounds in quarantine so far too)

Just eat above your maintenance and lift weights. As simple as that. Might not get you laid though. I have a decent body (for a natural lifter) and still incel @ 32 years.

What about the fat that goes to my face? I’m afraid of looking like a bigger incel than I already am

You are already in the top 5% of curries with your height. Can easily get a curryfoid looking to please her parents with curry spouse and heightmaxxed kids. :chad:

You are already in the top 5% of curries with your height. Can easily get a curryfoid looking to please her parents with curry spouse and heightmaxxed kids. :chad:

Thats not how it works in 2020. You need to be rich even to get a 5/10 curry foid through an arranged marriage. With my income, i can only hope to get disgusting curry foids.
What about the fat that goes to my face? I’m afraid of looking like a bigger incel than I already am

Why would fat go directly to your face though? Depends on your fat storage genetics, but generally it gets distributed.

Thats not how it works in 2020. You need to be rich even to get a 5/10 curry foid through an arranged marriage. With my income, i can only hope to get disgusting curry foids.

Why would fat go directly to your face though? Depends on your fat storage genetics, but generally it gets distributed.
I guess I can try, wouldn’t I have to eat clean though not just anything?

How much do you weigh? I’m around 120 pounds. Nice to see someone like me here
Fuuug weighing 120 at 6'2" is insane

I guess I can try, wouldn’t I have to eat clean though not just anything?

Yes. Eat clean and stay around 300-350 kcals above your estimated maintenance. No gym for your face though, dont forget that.

Go to gym. Become chadpreet.
In all of my gymceling days I don't think I've ever run into a Chadpreet in real life. Close once or twice but they were more stocky-framemaxxing ogres in the end.

Indeed the first and final nail in the coffin for the currycel no matter what goes on in between is the very fact he is a street-shitting curry who most likely smells and has probably the most awful accent there is for porting over English. Peak career assumptions will always be janitor or stingy convenience store owner/clerk.

In all of my gymceling days I don't think I've ever run into a Chadpreet in real life. Close once or twice but they were more stocky-framemaxxing ogres in the end.

Indeed the first and final nail in the coffin for the currycel no matter what goes on in between is the very fact he is a street-shitting curry who most likely smells and has probably the most awful accent there is for porting over English. Peak career assumptions will always be janitor or stingy convenience store owner/clerk.
Ogres have a chance. Just hight low inhib maxx with that. Some foids are into that stuff. Though a low inhib curry is like a unicorn.

Its over.

Ogres have a chance. Just hight low inhib maxx with that. Some foids are into that stuff. Though a low inhib curry is like a unicorn.

Yeah they were actually borderline manlets too. True some foids still do. This one fat foid that worked at one gym was all over one of them. Classic fat white foid lusting over something brown aka niggermaxxing-lite. Then when she's not around, guy goes back to his PUA type shit talking women with the other curry and otherwise foreign pop-guys.

the most awful accent there is for porting over English.

This is true. Many people avoid calling tech support and would rather just buy a new product than listen to that god awful accent.

This is true. Many people avoid calling tech support and would rather just buy a new product than listen to that god awful accent.
I worked for 3 soul crushing months at a call centre where I routinely had to talk to field agents that are technically my colleagues and then almost always new customers who 85% of the time were fresh off the boat or so old they might as well be. Ricecels are annoying. Middle-aged/old noodlewhores take 2nd place. But hands down the grand prize for 'I want to jump through this phone line and tear out your curry-ridden colon and strangle you to death with it' goes to the street-shitting, say-every-other-vowel-and-consonant-wrong Indian. The field agents that called would be 65% curries. The customers they'd be signing up were too. I could fucking smell them through the phone. Several times I had to go contemplate suicide after dealing with currycels. They're so bad that you can't even use the NATO phonetic alphabet with them because they can't even say one fucking letter right.

My blood is boiling now. Think I'll go burn whatever obscure old spices there are on the rack and piss on the ashes to cope now.

rice and curries have to be literal chads to get laid. being ethnic is strike one and strike two

True. I always thought it was over for Asian dudes until I started to run into curries more in SF/SJ. Non-Asian females will refrain from expressing how much they hate Asian men but a lot of them dont even bother hiding it with Indian men and let it all out. I have heard it personally a couple of times from white foids in public spaces talking about how repulsed they are by Indian men.

If you wanna know what strippers think of their Indian clients go here (WARNING for curries):

Last edited:
It really is over tbh, even in India the majority will still be mogged by those cursed light skin indo aryans from the north.

It's curries in general, not Indians. Pakistani Punjabis like me and Muhajirs get the same failo too. For those that don't know what Muhajirs are, they are people that immigrated from what is now India to Pakistan when the partition happened in 1947. They brought their language, Urdu, with them, which became the national language of Pakistan. Which is why Indians and Pakistanis can communicate with each other on a base level with Hindi and Urdu respectively.

It's curries in general, not Indians. Pakistani Punjabis like me and Muhajirs get the same failo too. For those that don't know what Muhajirs are, they are people that immigrated from what is now India to Pakistan when the partition happened in 1947. They brought their language, Urdu, with them, which became the national language of Pakistan. Which is why Indians and Pakistanis can communicate with each other on a base level with Hindi and Urdu respectively.
You are right (same here), and the Pakistani "lighter skin" is a cope when they have the same other traits as them lol

Also OP its more of lookism than racism playing its part here , Blacks are generally taller and the BBC halo unlike indians

You are right (same here), and the Pakistani "lighter skin" is a cope when they have the same other traits as them lol

Also OP its more of lookism than racism playing its part here , Blacks are generally taller and the BBC halo unlike indians
Yeah. I am not too dark and not really light, but I think skin color is a major cope to begin with. Nobody in the west cares about it among the native whites.

If I woke up one day and saw I was curry I would choke myself to death with tikk masala

Imagine being a 6'4" curry and not going out height mogging everyone. If someone starts being racist and starts talking shit about u being indian, all you need to do is go up to them and just look straight down like you're looking at a child. Instant emasculation. Dude will feel like a woman for many weeks.

If I woke up one day and saw I was curry I would choke myself to death with tikk masala
There's a chance you would have blue/gray eyes, dark brown hair and white skin, though. Punjabis can have that phenotype but it's rare. My friend's nephew looks like that.

There's a chance you would have blue/gray eyes, dark brown hair and white skin, though. Punjabis can have that phenotype but it's rare. My friend's nephew looks like that.
Oh true. Maybe I’d stick around a little while if that was the case

Oh true. Maybe I’d stick around a little while if that was the case
You could run unique phenotype game. However just because you have that coloring won't mean you don't look subhuman. There is a Pashtun on Looksmax and honestly despite his blue eyes, brown hair and white skin, he looks like a subhuman rat. But people there think he's gl. JFL.

Everyone hates on us its ok to call indians street shitters or janitors even on reddit jfl. Change indian to black people and you’d get a outcry bigger than the LA riots. Ontop of this indian immigrants coming to america are pretty fucking weird because of cultural differences. Also our average height is shorter in conclusion I wish i was a prettyboy chad with a eye area as good as leonardo dicaprio’s (fuck this gay earth my dad was gifted dark brown hair and blue eyes as a CURRY, literal mega halo, while I got black hair and dark brown eyes)
My grandad is a blonde, blue eyed 6'2 Iraqi, he mogs me AND my dad to oblivion. Literal gigchad among sands.

The only life fuel for self-hating curries is that curry lines are bleached easily. Half curries can run Persian, Mediterranean and some times even JBW game. 1/4 curries can go full JBW. So if any of you whining pathetic faggots ever ascend with a white foid (1 in a million chance) don’t hesitate to procreate and feed the kid on HGH/T.
1/2 curries
A2496E38 F76F 4F83 8F7A 5EE01B828F50

57D6B599 EACA 42DB AABC 582678721F90
C0568DC4 BC9E 4993 8129 84298BA40527

41CF4059 4914 4D26 8A9A D299F1BE08ED

487164D3 7525 487D 8867 FA23921EEA0F

Last edited:
Fuck this world, I'm a 176cm, 102kg curry, it is a death sentence

This is true my dad has that phenotype wish I was blessed with it too

You could run unique phenotype game. However just because you have that coloring won't mean you don't look subhuman. There is a Pashtun on Looksmax and honestly despite his blue eyes, brown hair and white skin, he looks like a subhuman rat. But people there think he's gl. JFL.
Guess you're referring to @sikkunt23.Ran a tinder experiment on him once in usa , he had like 100 matches.He has green eyes BTW.

The only life fuel for self-hating curries is that curry lines are bleached easily. Half curries can run Persian, Mediterranean and some times even JBW game. 1/4 curries can go full JBW. So if any of you whining pathetic faggots ever ascend with a white foid (1 in a million chance) don’t hesitate to procreate and feed the kid on HGH/T.
1/2 curries
View attachment 279254
View attachment 279256View attachment 279257
View attachment 279255
View attachment 279253
No bro , its not only the skin colour , the facial bone structure is very different (except a few like these , who have white features to begin with)

Why don’t Indians shower or wear deodorant? They all smell like body odor, curry, and shit. They are already ugly looking but then there’s that smell.

being rated 2/10 is a death sentence

Why don’t Indians shower or wear deodorant? They all smell like body odor, curry, and shit. They are already ugly looking but then there’s that smell.
curry diet maby

Being curry is strike 1 and 2. Any other imperfection and its over for you.

True. I always thought it was over for Asian dudes until I started to run into curries more in SF/SJ. Non-Asian females will refrain from expressing how much they hate Asian men but a lot of them dont even bother hiding it with Indian men and let it all out. I have heard it personally a couple of times from white foids in public spaces talking about how repulsed they are by Indian men.
Even currywhores treat curries like shit in SJ

Being indian is strike one!
And Two!