Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being incel makes you automatically high IQ.

Low Tier Jews caused all of this degenerate mess, promoting female sexual freedom (especially for blonde white women). Stop jewing me.

Conditions were fine until we allowed Jewish parasites to influence our culture.

It's a proven thing. Look at the stat that was posted.

Baawwww the jews :'(

If whites are the masterrace and jews are subhuman scum, the why are they fuking us over at every turn.

Smooth brain nazi larper BTFO

Baawwww the jews :'(

If whites are the masterrace and jews are subhuman scum, the why are they fuking us over at every turn.

Smooth brain nazi larper BTFO
That has to do with the fact that dumb White leaders (like Wilson) sold us off for shekels.

Whites were blackpilled on Jews and kept them away for thousands of years.

That has to do with the fact that dumb White leaders (like Wilson) sold us off for shekels.

Whites were blackpilled on Jews and kept them away for thousands of years.
Let me guess...everythig that proves you wrong is just Jewish propoganda

Let me guess...everythig that proves you wrong is just Jewish propoganda
No. You're just sprouting useless normie memes and faulty logic.

"Muh you're not the master race because Jews control everything now."

JFL at believing in a master race anyway.

Doubt it, loads of retard-tier incels here.

Perhaps it's a cope but I agree.
As I've said before, when the dick is active, your brain is asleep.
When you dick is asleep however, your brain is active.
Since us incels never get the first option, the latter is almost always true.
I don't think this has to do with IQ though, like some user above me mentioned, but rather with wisdom.

Perhaps it's a cope but I agree.
As I've said before, when the dick is active, your brain is asleep.
When you dick is asleep however, your brain is active.
Since us incels never get the first option, the latter is almost always true.
I don't think this has to do with IQ though, like some user above me mentioned, but rather with wisdom.
Pure blackpill.

It's harder to relate to the lives of normies if you are too different. The difference could be due to intelligence.

Low Tier Jews caused all of this degenerate mess, promoting female sexual freedom (especially for blonde white women). Stop jewing me.

Conditions were fine until we allowed Jewish parasites to influence our culture.

It's a proven thing. Look at the stat that was posted.
Incels are high in SENTIENCE, not necessarily IQ. There are high IQ incels, who spread the knowledge to low IQ incels. Both groups become high sentience, but IQ is not a guarantee.

This I knew it was over from a young age

Black pilled incels are. Blue pilled incels are on the opposite end. About as sentient as a rock.
But can they be considered incel if they themselves don't know that they are?
On second thought, that was a dumb question I asked. But, you proved my point actually. If all incels were high IQ, then none of them would be bluepilled, since a high IQ leads to high sentience.

Last edited:
I would still consider them incels. Blackpilled incels are like the Nightfallen in WoW, blue pilled incels are like the Withered. Low sentience, low intellect, but still same type of elf.

Chad and Stacy waste their IQ to pursue retarded social shit anyway. They don't need to think, everything comes naturally.

We incels may be dumb as bricks but we put infinitely more thought into the world.

I think when it comes to this community its members lie on two extremes. you're either legitimately smart or flat out incompetent- the type can't think for himself

Not true, I'm a stupid person.

As an incel, you have successfully surpassed the intelligence of normies and allowed yourself to seek the truth about your failure with women without getting brainwashed by Jewish normiespeak propaganda.

This fact alone proves that incels are one of the most high IQ males out there, on average.

Normie males, unlike us incels, are deluded and cannot fully comprehend/take in the blackpill, so they buy into anything the Jewish media tells them. This is low IQ behavior.

Chads, on the average, are one of the most degenerate beings out there so obviously they're at the bottom (along with femoids and cucks) in terms of intelligence.
VERY high IQ post. Seig heil

its just autistic ramblings from some nazi wannabe.
Well he's right, if we can surpass the Jewish attempt to control and subvert us and actually see the truth in what's going on, it isn't crazy to think that out IQ I'd generally higher.

Well he's right, if we can surpass the Jewish attempt to control and subvert us and actually see the truth in what's going on, it isn't crazy to think that out IQ I'd generally higher.

1: There is no "Jewish attempt to control us". That is just schizoid paranoia
2: Jews have nothing to do with me being ugly

1: There is no "Jewish attempt to control us". That is just schizoid paranoia
2: Jews have nothing to do with me being ugly
IT shill.

This guy is a kike himself who refuses to get blackpilled about his own race.

IT shill.

This guy is a kike himself who refuses to get blackpilled about his own race.

LMAO I love it how instead of even attempting to prove me wrong, you just scream "JEW" or "SHILL"

This is why nobody takes you guys seriously!

LMAO @ sperging out because someone challenged your views
That's a fact.

You joined after the term "incel" was popularized by the media so you came here to check the site out and LARP.

That's a fact.

You joined after the term "incel" was popularized by the media so you came here to check the site out and LARP.

Wrong, i joined because i overheard people talking about it

cooooooope
D7ABAE91 06B9 4510 8D79 AB9FC1DD291C

Explain why the vast majority of nerds almost always happen to be ugly sub8s?
'Cause they can't get laid, thus spend their time in solitary activities. It's like in Rocky, and I'm paraphrasing, if your body is shit you have to develop your mind.

Why would a Chad want to spend 12 hours a day staring at a computer screen learning to code? You think if those nerd guys looked like Chad they would still devote all that time to intellectual pursuits?

I just... damn... you come in with this preposterous claim about ugly people, or at least those who accept the blackpill, being smarter, and coat it with all this paranoid Jewish conspiracy nonsense. When I read your post I thought you were a troll, but I see you have over 2k posts.

What is it in any of our lives that makes you think we are smart? If we were smart, we wouldn't be posting on some goddamn incel forum.

IQ has nothing to do with how you view the world. I've seen +145 IQ mathfags/physicsfags in my department being bluepilled as fuck and remainging virgins in their late 20s becaues they think women will like their autistic 3/10 self for who they are since they watched too many disney movies. Of course they remained sexually frustrated and fucked for life- basically unenlightened incels.

IQ has nothing to do with how you view the world. I've seen +145 IQ mathfags/physicsfags in my department being bluepilled as fuck and remainging virgins in their late 20s becaues they think women will like their autistic 3/10 self for who they are since they watched too many disney movies. Of course they remained sexually frustrated and fucked for life- basically unenlightened incels.
Note the word "on average."

Note the word "on average."
The blackipill is pretty easy to digest, honestly, if you're ready to look at it in an unbiased fashon. You only have to spend some time observing sloot behaviour and you're set. Even a downie can do that. The problem is normalfag doublethink- even with higher IQ, they pretend the problem doesn't exist. since they are conditioned that way.
I'd say incels have a better more emotionally detached way of thinking than normalfags.