Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being incel makes you automatically high IQ.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
As an incel, you have successfully surpassed the intelligence of normies and allowed yourself to seek the truth about your failure with women without getting brainwashed by Jewish normiespeak propaganda.

This fact alone proves that incels are one of the most high IQ males out there, on average.

Normie males, unlike us incels, are deluded and cannot fully comprehend/take in the blackpill, so they buy into anything the Jewish media tells them. This is low IQ behavior.

Chads, on the average, are one of the most degenerate beings out there so obviously they're at the bottom (along with femoids and cucks) in terms of intelligence.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

It might be true, especially since only really stupid people are low-inhib, and no incel I've ever met is low-inhib.

There's a difference between wisdom and IQ. IQ is 100% determined by genes and maybe a bit by nutrition while growing up. Wisdom (blackpill) can come from having no life and spending endless hours thinking about these things.

Is this a joke? Can i see the statistics please?
Btw Thanks for giving people a reason to call us nazis. "Bawwwww t-the jewish media :'("

Is this a joke? Can i see the statistics please?
Btw Thanks for giving people a reason to call us nazis. "Bawwwww t-the jewish media :'("
We need to make a survey on this site related to IQ stats of our members (srs).

Also, JFL if you haven't taken the Jew pill as an incel.

There's a difference between wisdom and IQ. IQ is 100% determined by genes and maybe a bit by nutrition while growing up. Wisdom (blackpill) can come from having no life and spending endless hours thinking about these things.
Very well said.

We need to make a survey on this site related to IQ stats of our members (srs).

Also, JFL if you haven't taken the Jew pill as an incel.

The poster you are responding to and the many others like him on this site disproves your theory. Many of the incels here are just normalfags that are mad they are ugly.

it's just basic knowledge that normies don't want to believe
7b0

This. Low IQ thread (oh the irony)

This is demonstrably false. Looks are strongly correlated with intelligence:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001315

The fact that incels see a few decent/attractive looking guys who're dumb as bricks doesn't mean Chad is low IQ. It is, in fact, the opposite on average. Real Chads and Stacies are smarter by a whole standard deviation (15 IQ points) than average/ugly looking people.
This. Good post.

@Blackpill101, if you're going to LARP as a Nazi, learn a thing or two about IQ and psychometrics at least.

This is demonstrably false. Looks are strongly correlated with intelligence:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001315

The fact that incels see a few decent/attractive looking guys who're dumb as bricks doesn't mean Chad is low IQ. It is, in fact, the opposite on average. Real Chads and Stacies are smarter by a whole standard deviation (15 IQ points) than average/ugly looking people.

This. Good post.
Bluepilled article created as a result of the halo theory.

Pygmy-tier IQ post. You're proof that incels are lower IQ on average.
JFL at trusting (((science))).

Modern Science is basically a satanic ideology that doesn't allow you to think skeptically and rationally.

Last edited:
JFL at trusting (((science))).

Modern Science is basically a satanic ideology that doesn't allow you to think in a skeptically and rationally.

Psychometrics (the discipline founded by white Europeans) and IQ studies are incredibly reliable and predictive of nearly everything in your life. If you claim to be a member of the alt-right, you truly don't know a damn thing about IQ and its importance.

"Anything that prooves me wrong is a lie"
Nice logic
Back to cucktears.

Anything that proves that degenerate males who care only about degeneracy are high IQ is fraudulent.

Explain why the vast majority of nerds almost always happen to be ugly sub8s?

Back to cucktears.

Anything that proves that degenerate males who care only about degeneracy are high IQ is fraudulent.

Explain why the vast majority of nerds almost always happen to be ugly sub8s?

Again what is your proof? Cartoons?

This

Psychometrics (the discipline founded by white Europeans) and IQ studies are incredibly reliable and predictive of nearly everything in your life. If you claim to be a member of the alt-right, you truly don't know a damn thing about IQ and its importance.
Modern science believes that race is not connected to IQ. It is cucked and fraudulent.
Again what is your proof? Cartoons?
Real life. Go outside. Are you in uni or HS?

It might be true, especially since only really stupid people are low-inhib, and no incel I've ever met is low-inhib.
is there an actual correlation between being high inhib and IQ? I wouldn't be surprised, but idk, I feel pretty dumb most of the time

Modern science believes that race is not connected to IQ. It is cucked and fraudulent.

Graduated HS. This is not proof, i want statistics.

Modern science believe that race is not connected to IQ. It is cucked and fraudulent.

Bro, you're thinking about modern (((Anthropology))) and (((Sociology))) where kikes have infiltrated these disciplines post 1950s. IQ and Psychometrics has nothing to do with that, and is considered taboo to discuss because it shows IQ to be:

1) Almost exclusively heritable

2) Different across various races and ethnic groups

Here you go.

You are clueless if you think that nerds are good looking tbh.

Most of them are truecels.
Thats not a statistic. Your making an argument based on cartoonish logic, not providing any evidence, and insisting that everything that prooves you wrong is lies. Its pretty laughable and sad tbh

Thats not a statistic. Your making an argument based on cartoonish logic, not providing any evidence, and insisting that everything that prooves you wrong is lies. Its pretty laughable and sad tbh
Cartoonish logic?

Kek at your logic m8.

People really can't fathom that a study involving literally MILLIONS of kids across two countries:

(https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289610001315)

is way more reliable and objective than "Yeah man, all the high IQ guys at my high school were incel..." I can't deal with these irrational people.

Blackpill101, you truly are the master coper here.

Let me tell ya something: "intelligence" ain't worth shit in life.

Obviously it's not. I'm just making an observation, connecting the blackpill to having high IQ.

Ironically, low iq post and also bluepilled as hell.

Life is not a rpg game in which Chad spent more points on looks and incels on iq. Its just vhat Chad has way more points than incel to spend.

Good looking people are on average more intelligent than less attractive people.

You both are irrational giga copers. Let me guess, you think some Negro with an IQ of 85 (average for African Americans) can become a doctor? An accountant? An engineer? Even though these occupations' IQ averages are 115-120?

Wisdom and having a high IQ are connected.

You cannot comprehend the blackpill as an unwise person.

You both are irrational giga copers. Let me guess, you think some Negro with an IQ of 85 (average for African Americans) can become a doctor? An accountant? An engineer? Even though these occupations' IQ averages are 115-120?
Yup. Success in life is determined by hard work and obedience to established structures mostly. I know a lot of smart guys who burned out after high school because they were too rebellious or lazy.

Cope, looks are correlated with intelegence

Holy shit MASSIVE cope

Being smart is not ''cool'' Girls will only date you if you're a moron

lol,no

I think this is likely. Being dumb means you rely more on your emotions and instincts, which makes it easier to get laid.

According to researchers at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 39.8% of boys with an average IQ score have had sex, while only 29.2% of boys with an IQ above 110 have done the deed

It's true that intelligent men are less likely to get laid. Also why the antisemitism bro?

Not my point.

JFL if you haven't taken the Jew pill.
Low-tier Jews are our comrades. The blonde women you view as superior literally look at you as subhuman, how can you be a racial nationalist and an incel at the same time? They don't care about your suffering.

This is honestly the dumbest thread I have ever seen on any website EVER.

Low-tier Jews are our comrades. The blonde women you view as superior literally look at you as subhuman, how can you be a racial nationalist and an incel at the same time? They don't care about your suffering.
Low Tier Jews caused all of this degenerate mess, promoting female sexual freedom (especially for blonde white women). Stop jewing me.

Conditions were fine until we allowed Jewish parasites to influence our culture.
This is honestly the dumbest thread I have ever seen on any website EVER.
It's a proven thing. Look at the stat that was posted.

Low Tier Jews caused all of this degenerate mess, promoting female sexual freedom (especially for blonde white women). Stop jewing me.

Conditions were fine until we allowed Jewish parasites to influence our culture.
What a massive cope. Blonde women choose to let their fellow white men suffer and die alone.

What a massive cope. Blonde women choose to let their fellow white men suffer and die alone.
That's a lie. Jews influenced our culture and caused hypergamy, promoting sexual revolution for our women.
We controlled their true instincts through patriarchal Christian values until you Marxist fucks caused this mess.