Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Being incel makes it hard to get things done

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
It just takes all the energy out of you. For example today I had several things to do like

-gardening

-cleaning room and bathroom

-get camping gear organized and clean for summer

-do some work

And so far I have done none of that. I’m not even including recreational things I didn’t accomplish like reading and gymceling.

Last edited:
yes its very hard to be motivated to do things when you have nothing to live for

What's the point when so lonely?

Why even do anything if you won't get rewarded with the love and affection of a loving foid.

i dont do much of anything my life is very meaningless. when im not wasting time away playing games im thinking about all my failures or death.

yup. when i had my prostitute oneitis, i was trying so hard in life working out every day, asking for raises and promotions, destroying plebs on online games, making sure i kept up with normie shows, and even trying to socialmax going out with coworkers. Now I just rot.

if youre an incel and youre still trying in life via various "self improvements", including things such as education, (self taught and college), working your way up in the workplace, attempting to social max, nofap, gymcelling, etc, all of these self improvement maxx copes, if you are ingaged in these, you are not fully blackpilled. as the only reason to continue along these lines of things is if somewhere deep down you believe that by doing so, you can get pussy.

the only thing that I am able to do, is show up for my wagecuck shift, and jack off and stuff my face and play vidya when im not there. and the only reason I have the will to do even that, is because I have the underlying believe I can fuck gook whores in SEA.

any "incel" who advocates / participates in a multifaceted "self improvement" copes is HIGHLY suspect IMO.

550A792C 5143 44CB B113 18FEC2633767

monster drink, fast car and beach home. :dab:magic

54CE61F5 CDA9 4CEE 9B5A 8557E83ECC0B

if youre an incel and youre still trying in life via various "self improvements", including things such as education, (self taught and college), working your way up in the workplace, attempting to social max, nofap, gymcelling, etc, all of these self improvement maxx copes, if you are ingaged in these, you are not fully blackpilled. as the only reason to continue along these lines of things is if somewhere deep down you believe that by doing so, you can get pussy.

the only thing that I am able to do, is show up for my wagecuck shift, and jack off and stuff my face and play vidya when im not there. and the only reason I have the will to do even that, is because I have the underlying believe I can fuck gook whores in SEA.

any "incel" who advocates / participates in a multifaceted "self improvement" copes is HIGHLY suspect IMO.
Quality post.

I’m well beyond those memed self improvement copes. I was just saying I don’t even have energy sometimes for my hobbies and daily living activities.

I’m primarily interested in my few copes and moneymaxxing so I can retire at 50 since I hate wage slaving.

Quality post.

I’m well beyond those memed self improvement copes. I was just saying I don’t even have energy sometimes for my hobbies and daily living activities.

I’m primarily interested in my few copes and moneymaxxing so I can retire at 50 since I hate wage slaving.
unfortunely there is little beyond merely keeping your physical self alive as someone in our predicament. you don't have the energy to do these things because you would only be able to have that energy if by doing it you receive validation and pussy. maybe try to 3rd world max that's working for me to get myself still wagecucking every day

Yeah you lose motivation once you take the blackpill.

As I said before, if I had a satisfying life (any life where you’re not incel, without exception) I would never be in a bad mood. I would do everything in life, even the most mundane of tasks, with great happiness and content.

Yeah you lose motivation once you take the blackpill.
I lost motivation long before I heard of the various pills, let alone the blackpill. Tbh.

So true. I had a list of shit to do over the weekend, all I ended up doing was LDAR and play video games.

As I said before, if I had a satisfying life (any life where you’re not incel, without exception) I would never be in a bad mood. I would do everything in life, even the most mundane of tasks, with great happiness and content.
I think this is how normies are so content wage cucking and doing mundane things in life. They know they have companionship and sex at the end of the day when we have nothing.

I think this is how normies are so content wage cucking and doing mundane things in life. They know they have companionship and sex at the end of the day when we have nothing.
It’s exactly why. It all comes down to the hierarchy of needs. You can’t focus on growing in other ways as a person when you don’t have your most basic of needs.

It’s exactly why. It all comes down to the hierarchy of needs. You can’t focus on growing in other ways as a person when you don’t have your most basic of needs.

Just wake and bake bro.

A lot of the time I lack motivation to leave my bed. Half the time I don’t even have the motivation to post on this forum.