Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being incel is the equivalent of being raped

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Rape = the lack of consensual sex. Incels do not get consensual sex by definition, ergo they are raped and have the "living shit" fucked out of them through their alienated, everyday experiences.

Credit: @Atavistic Autist

pretty much, this will probably trigger cucktears, i can guarantee it will end up there

rape pretty much doesn't exist.

Put me in the screenshot

Rape = forced sex by a sub 7

being incel is the worst thing in this life bro

A woman who just gets sexually assaulted such as having her ass slapped or having her tits groped would get support,benefits and sympathy for the rest of her life, where as an incel who has never been touched let alone have sex gets nothing but criticism,mockery and virgin shaming

ITS NOT FAIR

A woman who just gets sexually assaulted such as having her ass slapped or having her tits groped would get support,benefits and sympathy for the rest of her life, where as an incel who has never been touched let alone have sex gets nothing but criticism,mockery and virgin shaming

ITS NOT FAIR
bro being ugly is worst thing in this life,thats why.not fair.

Inceldom is far worse than rape.

Oh, I get it.
That's what "getting fucked by life" means

False. I'd Much much much rather be raped

I think a better comparison is: Being raped as a promiscuous woman is comparable to having to work nowadays as an incel.
Both are people being forced to perform their gender role in a way that displeases them.

Women's gender role is comforting men sexually and making/raising babies. They'd gladly do both with Chad, but when they're raped, they're forced to do it with an unattractive man, which obviously displeases them.

Likewise, men's gender role is working. Most incels would probably feel motivated to work in a healthy and traditional society where they are guaranteed a virgin wife, over whom they have authority, for it. When we are forced to work anyway in a society that shits on us and doesn't give us that possibility in any remotely satisfactory way (even if you manage to find some old used-up roastie to betabuxx, you won't have authority over her and she'll most likely divorce rape you), we're displeased as well.

I specifically wrote "promiscuous" woman because raping a child (protip: I mean actual child, fertile 15 year olds aren't children biologically speaking), a married woman or even a virgin saving up for her husband would obviously be inadequate for this comparison. It'd be like forcing a little boy or a decrepit old man to perform hard blue-collar work, for a better comparison.

I think a better comparison is: Being raped as a promiscuous woman is comparable to having to work nowadays as an incel.
Both are people being forced to perform their gender role in a way that displeases them.

Women's gender role is comforting men sexually and making/raising babies. They'd gladly do both with Chad, but when they're raped, they're forced to do it with an unattractive man, which obviously displeases them.

Likewise, men's gender role is working. Most incels would probably feel motivated to work in a healthy and traditional society where they are guaranteed a virgin wife, over whom they have authority, for it. When we are forced to work anyway in a society that shits on us and doesn't give us that possibility in any remotely satisfactory way (even if you manage to find some old used-up roastie to betabuxx, you won't have authority over her and she'll most likely divorce rape you), we're displeased as well.

I specifically wrote "promiscuous" woman because raping a child (protip: I mean actual child, fertile 15 year olds aren't children biologically speaking), a married woman or even a virgin saving up for her husband would obviously be inadequate for this comparison. It'd be like forcing a little boy or a decrepit old man to perform hard blue-collar work, for a better comparison.
can i ask what your iq is?

We did it Reddit!

They forgot to censor out my username. Tbh I feel threatened and harassed; we might want to report this post to the admins.

Of course, the extrapolation made by @Mainländer has not been touched, even though it was available when the cucktears thread was made (perhaps it was even his bump that the cucktear clicked on).

Last edited:
can i ask what your iq is?

Of course, the extrapolation made by @Mainländer has not been touched.
I copied that from my old thread since I wanted people to discuss it here. I don't remember if cucktears posted it back then tbh, I think they didn't.

expected it to be a lot higher, you're like a more intelligent version of @-BrettyBoy-
Thanks, but I've known genius-level people in my life and I know I'm not on that level. I'm slightly above average, I just think a lot about those issues.

ahahahaha those low IQ cucks on cucktears got really mad from this post

The best part? It's 100% true