Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being incel in your own country

R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-
If you're a black pilled curry, rice or arab. You will know that its giga-over for us in the west, unless you are chad deathnic, (which has the same smv as a normie white). The most brutal thing is going to your own country and being completely invisible, they absolutely hate sub-5 men. The worst part is being completely invisible, and not being able to get any femoid to love you whatsoever.

The most brutal part is if that you were white in that ethnic country, your odds would increase by about 80%, imagine being a thaicel and seeing some ugly white incel fuck PRIME virgin noodlewhores while you rot. This is literally my situation.

@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

Wherever you go as an ethnic. You're low value, there's a billion shitskins but only a few nordic blue eyed gods.

The tourist towns in SEA disgusts me. The people there have no respect for themselves.

The tourist towns in SEA disgusts me. The people there have no respect for themselves.
Whites can seamaxx, but why cant seacels or ethnicels europemaxx. Fuck this world.

Whites can seamaxx, but why cant seacels or ethnicels europemaxx. Fuck this world.
Tbh vast majority of the whites in SEA are doing some form of sugaring.
It's possible to do the same thing as an ethnic in the Anglosphere but the moneymaxxing you need to do is waaaaaaaay higher.

Tbh vast majority of the whites in SEA are doing some form of sugaring.
It's possible to do the same thing as an ethnic in the Anglosphere but the moneymaxxing you need to do is waaaaaaaay higher.
If you meant the old fat whites then yes. If you mean the young incel tier ones, they're slaying without any money. Hell even in japan, white low tier normies are slaying like crazy.

Hell even this white truecel baldcel is fucking prime jap pussy while Japanese guys rot in their rooms fapping to hentai

If you meant the old fat whites then yes. If you mean the young incel tier ones, they're slaying without any money. Hell even in japan, white low tier normies are slaying like crazy.
View attachment 430996
Hell even this white truecel baldcel is fucking prime jap pussy while Japanese guys rot in their rooms fapping to hentai

He gigamogs me.

View attachment 430996
Brutal.

If you're a black pilled curry, rice or arab. You will know that its giga-over for us in the west, unless you are chad deathnic, (which has the same smv as a normie white). The most brutal thing is going to your own country and being completely invisible, they absolutely hate sub-5 men. The worst part is being completely invisible, and not being able to get any femoid to love you whatsoever.

The most brutal part is if that you were white in that ethnic country, your odds would increase by about 80%, imagine being a thaicel and seeing some ugly white incel fuck PRIME virgin noodlewhores while you rot. This is literally my situation.
In the current system, ethnic men are serving white men. All the hard work they put in their job makes it easier for white men to bang ethnic foids.

most ethnics are too low iq to understand this. They’ll just keep working as a cog in the system for 20-30 yo till they get dream used up ethnic foid to marry

In the current system, ethnic men are serving white men. All the hard work they put in their job makes it easier for white men to bang ethnic foids.

most ethnics are too low iq to understand this. They’ll just keep working as a cog in the system for 20-30 yo till they get dream used up ethnic foid to marry
Indeed, this especially applies to curries and rice, since they are most of America's scientist, engineers and stemmaxxers. While they are making America into a first world country, white men who cannot get white women enjoy ethnic women. Im pretty sure if more ethnics were blackpilled there would be a lot, and I mean lot more ER's and CHO's.

Indeed, this especially applies to curries and rice, since they are most of America's scientist, engineers and stemmaxxers. While they are making America into a first world country, white men who cannot get white women enjoy ethnic women. Im pretty sure if more ethnics were blackpilled there would be a lot, and I mean lot more ER's and CHO's.
Hopefully future brings lots of ER, that seems to be the only good news that keeps me going.

reading about these western foids dying a meaningless death is always lifefuel

brutal tbh, at least some ethnics stuck in the west can somewhat cope with travelling fantasies until they see it for themselves, no such luck for those who have already.

brutal tbh, at least some ethnics stuck in the west can somewhat cope with travelling fantasies until they see it for themselves, no such luck for those who have already.
Unless you are normie tier ethnic, no point in moving.

JFL if you think it was rice and curries that made America a 1st world country.

JFL if you think it was rice and curries that made America a 1st world country.
no its whats keeping america a 1st world country, since pretty much most of America's scientist and engineers are rice or curry

pretty much most of America's scientist and engineers are rice or curry
And this is why American engineering has gone into the shitters. The street shitters.

And this is why American engineering has gone into the shitters. The street shitters.
>ethnic sfcel
d1c12367788ac6800001e4f09dc94d4b--funny-people-family-photos.jpg

View attachment 430996
judging from his video he seems like a tallfag ngl
and he still bonemogs me to oblivion when it comes to face

The current system benefits only white normies. While rice and currymen are busy studymaxxing etc in hopes of a better future, white normies are banging all the ethnic whores

The current system benefits only white normies. While rice and currymen are busy studymaxxing etc in hopes of a better future, white normies are banging all the ethnic whores
ethnics (curry and rice) are like poop, anyone can take a shit, there is nothing special about a shit. There are a billion shits.

Doesnt matter if u polish the shit, make it the most special shit in the world it is still a pile of shit.

cope son ur a nordic god, ur like a nordic god while I am like the poop in the sewers (both in color and features).
I so fucking wish

In the current system, ethnic men are serving men that aren't nonblack ethnics. All the hard work they put in their job makes it easier for those men to bang ethnic foids.
FTFY @tehgymcel420
For the last part not even. They'd be lucky to even be able to marry a foid.
Indeed, this especially applies to curries and rice, since they are most of America's scientist, engineers and stemmaxxers. While they are making America into a first world country, white men who cannot get white women enjoy ethnic women.
Ethnic guys should know what they are getting into if they are thinking of moving to western countries. If there is anyone that should be blackpilled about this and is curious to know more it's them.
The current system benefits only white and black normies. While rice and currymen are busy studymaxxing etc in hopes of a better future, white and black normies are banging all the ethnic whores
RREEEEEEEEE can tell you more.

FTFY @tehgymcel420

For the last part not even.

Ethnic guys should know what they are getting into if they are thinking of moving to western countries. If there is anyone that should be blackpilled about this and is curious to know more it's them.

RREEEEEEEEE can tell you more.
You should realise that an ethnic living in an ethnic country is still treated like a third class CITIZEN compared to a fucking white, imagine being a ricecel in china, and u see some white incel treated as a god for simply being white? What type of brutal mog is that, being mogged in your own country by a superior fucking white?

You should realise that an ethnic living in an ethnic country is still treated like a third class CITIZEN compared to a fucking white, imagine being a ricecel in china, and u see some white incel treated as a god for simply being white? What type of brutal mog is that, being mogged in your own country by a superior fucking white?
In that case blame your leaders for allowing foreigners into your country. But also tell that to sfcels that want ethnics "to back back" even when those ethnic guys were born in western countries.

In that case blame your leaders for allowing foreigners into your country. But also tell that to sfcels that want ethnics "to back back" even when those ethnic guys were born in western countries.
nearly every country allows that to happen, maybe Afghanistan doesn't? don't think they will allow shitskin curries there, only central aisan gooks and indo-greek pashtan slayers.

nearly every country allows that to happen,
Then there is nothing that can be done about not wanting to get mogged. One piece of advice you can follow to avoid getting mogged is too stay away from places known as tourist destinations and big cities.
maybe Afghanistan doesn't?
Probably not completely with US occupation there.
don't think they will allow shitskin curries there, only central aisan gooks and indo-greek pashtan slayers.
If you are Muslim you have a slightly better chance of moving to a place like that.

Then there is nothing that can be done about not wanting to get mogged. One piece of advice you can follow to avoid getting mogged is too stay away from places known as tourist destinations and big cities.

Probably not completely with US occupation there.

If you are Muslim you have a slightly better chance of moving to a place like that.
doubt, i've been feeling more and more suicidal recently because of the racepill.

The best thing to do would be develop some sort of drug to make my life better

doubt, i've been feeling more and more suicidal recently because of the racepill.
What do you doubt? And there's some things you can do to minimize the mogging you feel like staying away from crowds and tourist destination areas. That's usually where a lot of the foreigners are.
The best thing to do would be develop some sort of drug to make my life better
There's no magic cure except true ascension. Try and cope how you can because there's nothing that can be done by just one person in changing how things are now.

What do you doubt? And there's some things you can do to minimize the mogging you feel like staying away from crowds and tourist destination areas. That's usually where a lot of the foreigners are.

There's no magic cure except true ascension. Try and cope how you can because there's nothing that can be done by just one person in changing how things are now.
my existence is a mog bro. Like seriously anything I do in my life would be easier if I was white, from getting jobs to getting a femoid.

Like if you realise whites mog in smv, wait till you find out they mog in pure intellect. I wish I was born 1500s India when we wealthmogged europe tbh.

I hope I get back to my normal state sooner or later.

my existence is a mog bro. Like seriously anything I do in my life would be easier if I was white, from getting jobs to getting a femoid.
That's true but you didn't choose to be born a certain race. It just happened.
Like if you realise whites mog in smv, wait till you find out they mog in pure intellect. I wish I was born 1500s India when we wealthmogged europe tbh.

I hope I get back to my normal state sooner or later.
Normie tier advice but you can put these things out of your mind easier by avoiding social media and reading the news tbh
Sleeping, gaming and escapism are good copes.

That's true but you didn't choose to be born a certain race. It just happened.

Normie tier advice but you can put these things out of your mind easier by avoiding social media and reading the news tbh
Sleeping, gaming and escapism are good copes.
I cant even enjoy gaming, cos i realise they are fucking white inventions cant even get mad at whites cos they invented shit. But games are ok now. I cant watch anime because they look like whites or eurasions so I get mogged again.

I cant even enjoy gaming, cos i realise they are fucking white inventions cant even get mad at whites cos they invented shit. But games are ok now.
Try not to play world conquest or civilization games that can bring up bad feelings then tbh
Sandbox games are a good option for escapism.
I cant watch anime because they look like whites or eurasions so I get mogged again.
Yup that's completely understandable. Anime isn't for everyone anyway and gets really boring after just a few hours imo.

Try not to play world conquest or civilization games that can bring up bad feelings then tbh
Sandbox games are a good option for escapism.

Yup that's completely understandable. Anime isn't for everyone anyway and gets really boring after just a few hours imo.
man i used to love that shit. Like anime was my number 1 cope.

I usually just play gta, cs go. Ill probably just play yakuza since its ur typical ricecel coping game

man i used to love that shit. Like anime was my number 1 cope.
Ik what you mean. Even normie animes like dbz and naruto were great escapism cope.
I usually just play gta, cs go. Ill probably just play yakuza since its ur typical ricecel coping game
ngl some people here have been saying the cod cold war is pretty good. You might try playing that. Since corona there hasn't been a lot of good new sandbox games though tbh
If you have a computer that can run most games from steam (like windows) there's a lot of potential existing sandbox games to choose from tbh

Ik what you mean. Even normie animes like dbz and naruto were great escapism cope.

ngl some people here have been saying the cod cold war is pretty good. You might try playing that. Since corona there hasn't been a lot of good new sandbox games though tbh
If you have a computer that can run most games from steam (like windows) there's a lot of potential existing sandbox games to choose from tbh
aite ill have a look thx bro

View attachment 430996
This guy paid them

@tehgymcel420 here's another guy who subscribes to the same notion as you. The only only difference is that OP thinks ethnic chads exist.

Whites can always fuck ethnics, local ethnic girls would beg any white dude for sex.

I'm an incel in my own country
View attachment 430996

I'm jealous

View attachment 430996
What the fuck did I watch? :reeeeee: @JoeBruhcel