Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being incel in London means that every phenotype of woman in the world finds you unattractive

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
There is now every phenotype in this city compared with only a handful back in the 90s. London is the capital of Europe, which is why Brexit was a major issue. If Spain or Poland or Lithuania wanted to leave the EU, the EU would be like: "Are you even in the EU? *checks list* Oh. Oh, there you are. Yes, sure, bye".

The UK is the best country in Europe (German possibly 2nd), so it draws a lot of immigrants:

1950s: Carribbean
1960s: India/Pakistan
1970s: Asians
1980s: Middle East
1990s/2000s: Africans
2010s: Eastern Europeans
2016: Latinos, esp Latino immigrants to Spain.

There was a time when, to see a Peruvian, you had to turn on National Geographic. Now I walk down the street and see people SO PERUVIAN- and INCA-looking that at first they look Asian.

Every phenotype of femoid is here AND STILL I can't get a gf.

Essentially, I am being rejected by every woman in the world.:feelsrope:

I never seen a Peruvian person in my life.
But it's true. We have a lot of diversity here. Diversity just means all races of foids jumping on white chads dick

But it's true. We have a lot of diversity here. Diversity just means all races of foids jumping on white chads dick

To be fair london is the toughest city in the world in terms of hypergamy

Wrong, nyc is worse
Not according to statistics. These are the worst places to be as an Incel in a high population city, New York isn't even in the top 10, funny enough this list directly correlates with where women are having the most sex aswell:
  1. London, UK
  2. Paris, France
  3. Auckland, New Zealand
  4. Los Angeles, USA
  5. Chicago, USA
  6. Austin, USA
  7. Brussels, Belgium
  8. Basel, Switzerland
  9. Liverpool, UK
  10. Geneva, Switzerland
  11. Berlin, Germany
  12. San Francisco, USA
  13. Zurich, Switzerland
  14. Glasgow, UK
  15. Amsterdam, Netherlands
  16. Manchester, UK
  17. Hamburg, Germany
  18. Seattle, USA
  19. New York City, USA

Every phenotype of femoid is here AND STILL I can't get a gf.
every phenotype of Chad and Tyrone is there too and its the motivated ones that make the decision to move to London, your competing against the best of the best. In London you have educated, robust Chads that make fuck loads of money as bankers, its over.

Not anymore it isn't. @FACEandLMS Poland is.

No one west of Poland emigrates there. Not even Poles wanna be there. Poland is barely first world.

Cry me a river, mr. 35 lays.

London is rough.

I moved out of London and haven't looked back. Sure there are a ton of hot girls that I DON'T get to date, but what am I losing there?

Meanwhile, I now don't have to put up with a shithead landlord telling me the fucking rats in the kitchen are imaginary while I'm paying 60%+ of my paycheck to that asshole.

fucking london, where cost of living is so fucking high you're surrounded by riches of the world you can never experience.

oh and now you have to be worried about the million gangbanging dickheads that want to mug you and spray acid in your face. fuck them guys too

Cry me a river, mr. 35 lays.

35 lays?
Got laid in his teenage years?
Is a huge slayer?

LOL @ you guys making up lies about me or confusing me with Catfishman. Do you even read posts here? CFM is the one with 35 lays.

London is rough.

I moved out of London and haven't looked back. Sure there are a ton of hot girls that I DON'T get to date, but what am I losing there?

Meanwhile, I now don't have to put up with a shithead landlord telling me the fucking rats in the kitchen are imaginary while I'm paying 60%+ of my paycheck to that asshole.

fucking london, where cost of living is so fucking high you're surrounded by riches of the world you can never experience.

oh and now you have to be worried about the million gangbanging dickheads that want to mug you and spray acid in your face. fuck them guys too

Legit. If I weren't tied down, I would probably move. Although I would still like to work in and live NEAR London just cuz there are better jobs here.
lol you aren't even an incel

You're right. I post here with my girlfriend all the time. Thanks for the reminder.

I guess is the same in every big city. Same shit in Paris as well.

35 lays?
Got laid in his teenage years?
Is a huge slayer?

LOL @ you guys making up lies about me or confusing me with Catfishman. Do you even read posts here? CFM is the one with 35 lays.

My bad, I confused you for catfishman indeed.

No one west of Poland emigrates there. Not even Poles wanna be there. Poland is barely first world.

There are W. Europeans and N.Europeans escaping the "diversity" of the West by going to Poland. Not in massive numbers, but some.

Numerous of Poles are also leaving the UK since the Polish economy has grown - Why work at Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan in London when you can work at Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan in Warsaw? This is putting aside the Brexit ordeal. @FACEandLMS the old-fashioned Eastern Bloc poor communist days are nothing but a stereotype. Today if asked I would choose Poland over UK any day of the week, any month of the year.

Not according to statistics. These are the worst places to be as an Incel in a high population city, New York isn't even in the top 10, funny enough this list directly correlates with where women are having the most sex aswell:
  1. London, UK
  2. Paris, France
  3. Auckland, New Zealand
  4. Los Angeles, USA
  5. Chicago, USA
  6. Austin, USA
  7. Brussels, Belgium
  8. Basel, Switzerland
  9. Liverpool, UK
  10. Geneva, Switzerland
  11. Berlin, Germany
  12. San Francisco, USA
  13. Zurich, Switzerland
  14. Glasgow, UK
  15. Amsterdam, Netherlands
  16. Manchester, UK
  17. Hamburg, Germany
  18. Seattle, USA
  19. New York City, USA
who did this statistic? i didn't know there were statistics about the level of hypergamy in the cities; anyway an Italian city should be there, Milan or Rome

I see alot of women going for black guys too, ESPECIALLY in london.
The prevelence of curry/arab/pakistani/white/black girls being pumped and dumped by 4-5/10 Thug black guys is huge in london and in universities.

RUSSIA IS BEST COUNTRY IN EUROPA CYKA BLYAT

I see alot of women going for black guys too, ESPECIALLY in london.
The prevelence of curry/arab/pakistani/white/black girls being pumped and dumped by 4-5/10 Thug black guys is huge in london and in universities.
Cope
I see a lot of white girls with black guys, its true
But curry arab and paki? Don’t lie, that rarely if ever happens

Lol they finally banned EARTH.

Honestly, the world has become so shit that I'm actually glad that I live in the 3rd world, we still have stuff like net neutrality and what not.

Cope
I see a lot of white girls with black guys, its true
But curry arab and paki? Don’t lie, that rarely if ever happens
You'll never see them out and about with black guys, but trust me they're being fucked by black guys.
I know plenty of arab/curry/pak girls that are while they live out at uni

You'll never see them out and about with black guys, but trust me they're being fucked by black guys.
I know plenty of arab/curry/pak girls that are while they live out at uni
I doubt it happens much but even then, they just sleep with them for the experience one time but will NEVER date or marry them
In my uni all the curry roasties go for white guys.

I doubt it happens much but even then, they just sleep with them for the experience one time but will NEVER date or marry them
In my uni all the curry roasties go for white guys.
they're defo having them as fuckbuddies throughout uni for the experience, but i can 100% agree that they don't date them.
Curries usually only date within their own race