Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal being incel in a lower class area is brutal

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
was bullied quite a bit growing up already, but things got worse and worse as i got older. been not only hounded by high T cucks, but have been a victim of violence, and had many encounters with ppl that had strong undertones of possible violence.

experiencing all this is exactly why i'm not a fan of all the aggressive ppl on this site. they all tend to be younger, so i guess it's more understandable. but yea just want to let them know, that fights, being around thuggish ppl, ppl that intimidate you, etc is not a good thing. once you experience being around such an environment you'll know.

am jealous of ppl here that are in more comfortable areas though. have motivations to moneymaxx just to make my life more comfortable.

Last edited:
Sorry man, I bet you can't even downshift like a JBW to SEA, that's brutal

Sorry man, I bet you can't even downshift like a JBW to SEA, that's brutal
yup, nope. the only thing i think i got going on is that i'm smarter than avg so i can just completely avoid all the jostling/fighting for roast beef that most normi males do here.

also plan to money maxx some way too

Do you like watching crime movies or shows, maybe just action in general? Or are you that scarred from life?

Do you like watching crime movies or shows, maybe just action in general? Or are you that scarred from life?
they're still fine. i guess i didn't experience anything too extreme. but ya if i had to choose from before, i wouldn't grow up here again

yea i was raised in a nigger neighborhood,still live here and its the worst.Drugs and gang violence everywhere

yea i was raised in a nigger neighborhood,still live here and its the worst.Drugs and gang violence everywhere
damn. ya it sucks. mine isn't nigger, but filled with deathnics. but yea realize every race of ppl can be niggers so same thing lol

Same, i dont like aggressive people that try to assert dominance.

Same, i dont like aggressive people that try to assert dominance.
oh yea same. this was actually talked about in another thread i made.

but yea, tdlr for males that use dominance as a way to ascend:

it's dumb because they'll eventually be removed if they cause trouble