Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Being incel fucking sucks, but what's worse is being non-threatening inoffensive manlet framecel.

Alt + f4

Alt + f4

5'2 96 lbs Chinese goblin living in Germany
-
I can't even cope by being repulsive and intimidating. I'm just a weak fucking manlet ricecel in a country inhabited by gigantic white germans.

When women reject me, they don't try to ignore me, very often THEY LAUGH.

When they don't laugh they tell me I'm really kind and funny and I'll find someone one day.

For them, dating an asian shorter than them or about the same height is a JOKE. One girl even looked around laughing thinking it was a prank made by her friends once :feelsree:.

When I try approaching girls who happen to have boyfriends during parties, the boyfriend makes sure to come and ask me something amongst the lines of " You're alright bro ?". They just feel like they need to do that and put their hand on my shoulder . While the girl is enjoying the scene.
I can't even reply back because I might get beaten up.

Someone please come and strangle me.

I can't even cope by being repulsive and intimidating. I'm just a weak fucking manlet ricecel in a country inhabited by gigantic white germans.

I feel you. Teaching men to be harmless is teaching men to be unattractive. Women are aroused by fear, pain and loss of control. They fuck all these Middle-Eastern-"Refugees" now because there is a sensation of danger surrounding them that makes their cunts tingle. You think they would fuck refugees left and right if they would come from Vietnam or South Korea? No way. Women want to be MOGed ... which is impossible as a (short) Asian.

TBH I don't like thugmaxxing but if you are bullied you have to show them you mean business. That's how I got rid of bullies.

just go back to asia, you might have a chance there

TBH I don't like thugmaxxing but if you are bullied you have to show them you mean business. That's how I got rid of bullies.
Its good advice if he was average incel, but if this dude is really 5'2 and 90lbs he would have trouble fighting even avg foid since they are fatmaxed these days, not even talking about guys

Go to Asia and use your German citizenship and the implied promise of a better life to entice foids to give up their pussies to you. Then go back to Germany and laugh at 6'+ Germans striking out with entitled Euro skanks.

Go to Asia and use your German citizenship and the implied promise of a better life to entice foids to give up their pussies to you. Then go back to Germany and laugh at 6'+ Germans striking out with entitled Euro skanks.
I might actually do that after studyceling

Its good advice if he was average incel, but if this dude is really 5'2 and 90lbs he would have trouble fighting even avg foid since they are fatmaxed these days, not even talking about guys
I'm a 5'2 110 lbs and I fought my bullies on every occasion I could because I realized that teachers and adults won't help me.

Just fucking attack and ignore the pain, don't give up like a cuck.

I'm a 5'2 110 lbs and I fought my bullies on every occasion I could because I realized that teachers and adults won't help me.

Just fucking attack and ignore the pain, don't give up like a cuck.
Are you done growing?

how tall are your parents?
I don't know and I don't care enough to know tbh. My father is a chad and my mother is a stacy. I'm a mistake.

When women reject me, they don't try to ignore me, very often THEY LAUGH.

When they don't laugh they tell me I'm really kind and funny and I'll find someone one day.

For them, dating an asian shorter than them or about the same height is a JOKE. One girl even looked around laughing thinking it was a prank made by her friends once :feelsree:.

When I try approaching girls who happen to have boyfriends during parties, the boyfriend makes sure to come and ask me something amongst the lines of " You're alright bro ?". They just feel like they need to do that and put their hand on my shoulder . While the girl is enjoying the scene.
I can't even reply back because I might get beaten up.

Someone please come and strangle me.
If I saw someone do this to you in real life I would rage

Going to parties for approaching girls is useless as an incel, regardless of whether you are a manlet or not.

It might work if the girl is so close to passing out that she is almost blind. If she's already passed out, it's rape, and you're no longer an incel as you become the wife of a big black guy (at least in US jails). In that case you become an innoncel.

Regarding street respect, you have the option of becoming an expert at martial years, but it takes years of dedication and hard work.

You can also get a gun, but there are other issues with that. You need a quick draw, and you need to be 100% sure that the guy is a bad guy that intends to harm you, and be sure of that before he gets closer to about 10 feet. Reading in people's mind is sometimes non-trivial.

A gun also doesn't solve the problem of surprise attacks. At close range, a knife beats a gun.

My solution for you: none.

@Alt + f4 you should check out this thread I made a few days ago, it got a lot of hate but I talk about the same stuff basically, about how it sucks to be rejected because girls don´t even acknowledge us as males because of out size.

@Alt + f4 you should check out this thread I made a few days ago, it got a lot of hate but I talk about the same stuff basically, about how it sucks to be rejected because girls don´t even acknowledge us as males because of out size.
Don't know ehy you got hate for that. If you're ugly then you're ugly but If ppl deny your manhood that's on a whole different level

Don't know ehy you got hate for that. If you're ugly then you're ugly but If ppl deny your manhood that's on a whole different level
Exactly.
I simple meant it´s worse to be rejected by size because you are rejected because you aren´t a man in their eyes. But people think I meant size is more important than face which I don´t think. For face to make up for being extremely petite as a male the face need to be 8+/10.

A 6´4" male who´s looks is 4/10 will look way more attractive than a 6/10 manlet.

Being small isn't why you're not threatening. Being asian is.

Being small isn't why you're not threatening. Being asian is.
Yeah because if I was th same size but white I would be threatening.

If you were big and asian you still wouldn't be threatening
let's meet halfway and say that being both manlet and asian makes me twice as non-threatening.

let's meet halfway and say that being both manlet and asian makes me twice as non-threatening.
At least no one will start fights with you. You're just invisible hard working asian nerd to most people

True. At least big ugly guys are intimidating and demand some degree of respect. Nothing worse than being both ugly and short. Everytime I go outside I get mogged by both males and foids. Ogrecels don't know how lucky they are.

True. At least big ugly guys are intimidating and demand some degree of respect. Nothing worse than being both ugly and short. Everytime I go outside I get mogged by both males and foids. Ogrecels don't know how lucky they are.
So true I envy them so much.

I don’t know what to tell you man . Your circumstances absolutely suck. I can’t imagine anything worse.. your best bet to get some dopamine out of this life is just to moneymaxx and blow it all on hookers and drugs.

I'm the same.
Just a pathetic weak beta+ very skinny.
Its over if you dream to be an alpha.
I don't want to be an alpha chad though.

I'm the same.
Just a pathetic weak beta+ very skinny.
Its over if you dream to be an alpha.
I don't want to be an alpha chad though.
I don't want to be Chad or alpha male of the group either. I just want a peaceful life and a cute loyal gf, seems like you have to be Chad to get one though.

I don't want to be Chad or alpha male of the group either. I just want a peaceful life and a cute loyal gf, seems like you have to be Chad to get one though.
:cryfeels::feelsrope:

go to Asia dude. I don't know how you even cope

The only chance for you is to moneymax.

Everyone looks intimidating holding a gun

He wouldn't have to do anything. Females are beyond weak.

Last edited:
as a fellow german, i truly believe that germany is one of the worst countries for asian males on this planet. and i'm saying this as a 6ft1 HALF asian guy. it's so over in this fucking shit country.