Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being incel drain all your life energy away

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Constantly reflecting on your life, analyzing the situation, trying to figure out why it is the way it is, being completely abbandoned by society, not feeling happy for the past 10 year of where you've been.

All these mental things take a huge toll on your pyshic and consequently on physicality, health and overall body perfomance. 

When you constantly think of you being ugly and what you can do to escape it, others are thinking what can they do to make more money, to succeed or to fuck another hot chick cuz they already have a gf. 

That mental pressure through every day is more draining than working hard labor at construction or w/e.

Again, the more you win, the more you win. The more you lose, the more you lose.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBCnU-5R9Hh/?taken-by=night.scape

rat race of human being for the spot of under the stun

mundane job grinding, fucking terrible, worst shit ever

being neet kicks ass

Being neet only kicks ass in those brief moments you forgot how worthless you are to society and have been rejected in all aspects of life. FeelsBadMan

The wish to build a Motherland for my brothers of the struggle is lifefuel. Even as an incel, the thought of us banding together to form our own nation and liberate the normires from the grasp of the cold and wrinkled hand of the enemy is enough to keep me from going to Rope Island.

Virginp0wers said:
Being neet only kicks ass in those brief moments you forgot how worthless you are to society and have been rejected in all aspects of life. FeelsBadMan

rofl, why would anyone give a shit about what worth you has towards society.

if u virgin wageslavin doesnt make sense, unless u like what u do and thats like 10% of all population.

its over anyways

I think we can agree tha being an incle sucks considering most men have sex.

Yep, I feel like I'm mentally dying every day

dr-problematic said:
rofl, why would anyone give a shit about what worth you has towards society.

if u virgin wageslavin doesnt make sense, unless u like what u do and thats like 10% of all population.

its over anyways

By "most men" you mean 20% of men right?

Anon said:
I think we can agree tha being an incle sucks considering most men have sex.

By "most men" you mean 20% of men right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back