Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being in isis looks fun

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Ive been watching some videos on youtube of isis fighters and it looks fun. im not even Muslim but I wish I could be the underdog fighting guerilla warfare style, the adrenaline high would be crazy

Oh yes because praying to a fake god 5 times a day, reading an ancient book about a child raping prophet and dying in a desert is really fun.

I'd rather stay home. I'm not fighting for anyone or anything.

Oh yes because praying to a fake god 5 times a day, reading an ancient book about a child raping prophet and dying in a desert is really fun.
looks like ive triggered an alt right fag with a post that has nothing to do with religion or politics

I doubt that it's fun. You'll die quickly and for absolutely nothing. And why would anyone want to fight for them

And why would anyone want to fight for them
I-Dont-Believe-In-Anything-Im-Just-Here-For-The-Violence.jpg

looks like ive triggered an alt right fag with a post that has nothing to do with religion or politics
I guess being against Islam makes me alt-right now.

Ikr. I'm thinking about getting into paintball or airsoft. Pure fun!

It's not fun it must be a living hell

my point is this post has nothing to do with religion you fuckin sperg
You have to be a Muslim and practice the laws of Islam to join ISIS or else they'll behead you, you fucking dumbass.

I dont think so.

The female slave market is the only fun part but I prefer to stay home.

its fun until you get a limb blown off or they wanna sacrifice you.

You have to be a Muslim and practice the laws of Islam to join ISIS or else they'll behead you, you fucking dumbass.
god your so fucking stupid you dont get the point of my post go back and read it again sperg

Islamophobe triggered :D
Oh yes because pointing how fucking horrible it would be to fight for ISIS means I'm an Islamophobe and triggered.

they killed one of their own for smoking a cigarette

Where do these normalfag neckbeards come from

Being a potentila bomb 25/7 is fun, sure