Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being in HS SPED (special ed) my experience

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
As a child I always got horrible grades and my parents decided to transfer me from a public school to private because they think the teachers are more helpful there. The private school they transfered me to is the best at where I live and is infested by stacies and chad that average max scores in every classes, the school think my grades were shit but my rich cuck parents said they were willing to DONATE hundred thousands of dollars in order to get me in the school. They accepted the offer and I was in. The first year I was completly mute, didn't talk to anyone, and never asked questions when needed help, my grades got worse and teachers believed I was autistic so they demanded my parents I get tested by a psychiatrist. I was diagnosed with social anxiety and the school put me in IEP program (SPED) where I had to go to class with literal retards.
Everytime when I have to take tests I have to go to a "noise free room" with other retards but It was literally the opposite of noise free because the retards screamed like monkeys.
I eventually grew out of my social anxiety and started grademaxxing but I was still in SPED. I get bullied everyday for being seen with those retards I hate SPED it doesnt help at all.

Last edited:
must be nice having rich parents. also brutal

You’re not alone dude, I was a sped kid from 3rd grade all the way until 11th. This site is basically Stemcels.is but the overwhelming majority of actual truecels out there are like you and me. The only difference us is that you don’t feel like you belong with the retards while I certainly do

Last edited:
SPED is for male children with learning disorders/emotional disorders.

Sorry Kid:

KId3

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 37

Screenshot from 2022 02 01 16 33 46

Kid1

Kid2

Attachments

• 1D60CB15-7F48-412E-BFF7-9F52E0DB9736.jpeg
    1D60CB15-7F48-412E-BFF7-9F52E0DB9736.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 34
These r my diagnosis, also the teacher fucking exaggerated my problems, i spinned my pencil once in class and the iep teacher said I was doing it the entire class

Scroll over image and click insert --> full image after attaching photo for easy use.

Octillionaire3? :shock:

i went to public school and got in so much trouble for being disruptive/truant that eventually they tried putting me in special ed as punishment and i enjoyed it so much they kicked me out. The special ed teachers were all hot mid-20s women and they were literally told to "treat me like the others" and u could tell they didn't rly want to. They offered me cookies and juice and i got to sit and watch cartoons with the tards who were actually pretty cool. I wish i could have stayed there forever tbh:feelsaww:

Octillionaire3? :shock:
nothing proud about it when they spend it on unwilling donations to keep me in school. Not to mention the money are also used to fund the school activies like school dance, prom, etc and school trips. While chads and stacies enjoyed school dances and having a good night with the money of my father I was sitting on the side with nobody.

As a child I always got horrible grades and my parents decided to transfer me from a public school to private because they think the teachers are more helpful there. The private school they transfered me to is the best at where I live and is infested by stacies and chad that average max scores in every classes, the school think my grades were shit but my rich cuck parents said they were willing to DONATE hundred thousands of dollars in order to get me in the school. They accepted the offer and I was in. The first year I was completly mute, didn't talk to anyone, and never asked questions when needed help, my grades got worse and teachers believed I was autistic so they demanded my parents I get tested by a psychiatrist. I was diagnosed with social anxiety and the school put me in IEP program (SPED) where I had to go to class with literal retards.
Everytime when I have to take tests I have to go to a "noise free room" with other retards but It was literally the opposite of noise free because the retards screamed like monkeys.
I eventually grew out of my social anxiety and started grademaxxing but I was still in SPED. I get bullied everyday for being seen with those retards I hate SPED it doesnt help at all.
When I was in high school I befriended a few sped students.

It was really rewarding, tbh

I remember my school administrators had always wanted me to be placed in separate classes, but ironically enough, my mother fought them at every turn to prevent that. Plus, I was getting really good grades (though they were slipping when I got into high school), so it was hard to argue that I belonged with literal retards. But I've stood at the boundary most of my life with important administrative adults wanting to push me over it.

Plus, I think the school administration was satisfied enough with having me separated off into in-school suspensions for a good quarter of the time I ever went there, where they could just throw me in an empty room all day, every day, and keep me out of sight and out of mind. They would chuck me in some abandoned office room and tell me "just sit in here and be quiet. you can read books you bring from home if you want." Which, now that I think about it, might have been the reason I developed an obsessive reading habit when I was younger. :fuk: