Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being in a relationship or marriage grants social respectability

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
There will always be a question mark about your personhood if you're not attached to a foid. Mere romantic association with a female grants you status and respectability in the real world, which could matter in professional circles.

I understand this but idc for Bertrand Russell, more of a Wittgenstein fanboy.

and yeah that's a nuclear blackpill right there, although more women will question it than men due to higher ingroup preference.

i've never been asked if i was married and the only people i talk with are gen x or boomers through work.

This fact crushes me. No matter what I manage to achieve or accomplish it will always be overshadowed by the fact I'm incel and unlovable to women. People will never take me seriously, they will always view me as an outsider to their society. I will never be viewed as a man, I will always be a boy in their eyes. In the eyes of women, however, I will remain a creep.

No one even bother asking me if I have a girlfriend. It’s so obvious that I’m a khhv

This, more than anything else, is what bothers me about being a single man. You are automatically thought of as a weirdo and ostracised by society. I can live without sex, but living as a lonely hermit I can’t do.

An ugly man at a park will be seen as a possible thread to little children, by their parents.
If that same man was with his girlfriend, holding her hand, would be seen as a non-threating person, perhaps even a rolemodel by those same parents.

If i must be honest, i don't even care about being incel in and of itself. What i care about is THIS.